Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random Post

Today is Saturday !
Normally my weekend include Friday I was full of plan but dont know why since yesterday till now I have no plan.
Most of my friends got their own plan so I'm just like the EXTRA one Zzz

Yesterday night went to Coffee House yamcha with my high schoolmates around 10pm.
Complained by Yin that I'm late even though I'm the organizer.
Sorry lahhhh, I was'nt purposely to be late yesterday but we were had a great time yesterday =D
* For some of us only LOL
Thanks Yin that she had set the seat for mii and my Dear LOL
About the topic we chat, mostly is about mii = =
Everyone was aim mii and complained about mii.
Dumb, Stupid, Idiot, Blur etc .
Yin had gave up to change my personality because she said friends around mii is totally different from mii as in they are smart, clever bla bla bla but I still remain the same.
Dear complained that my brain work very slow and cause him non stop repeat our conversation including our arguement.
My family also complained that I'm too dumb to understand those basic stuff even though they did explain to mii for N times T_T
Kesian my friends, family and Dear for non stop repeat the same thing for N times Zzz

Just now morning I went to Seraya's Canteen Day with my Dear.
Reached there around 10.30am and meet up with my Dear and his friends.
Thanks god, I almost cried early morning because of "girl's monthly problem" I could'nt get down from my bed.
When I was feeling better I get ready and went there by myself AND when I reached there PAIN AGAIN !
Every month also like this how am I going to survive till menopause ?
Or maybe I will die before menopause ? LOL

Went home after Seraya's Canteen Day but I forgot that I not yet eat my brunch.
Bin with her friends, Shin and Yin went to Connaught's Canteen Day, Dear went to Tasik's Canteen Day, Mimi not free when I called her.
Lucky Edwin free to accompany mii so I went to Cempaka's LRT station pick him up because he said I never fetch him before.
After that went to Pantai "kidnap" Michelle from her mami xD
Sometime wrong with my car's "fan" Daaaammmmmmm annoying !
Thanks Mimi's gorgor helped mii to fix it even though it is still annoying but reduce the frequency.

Brunch at Jim Dong because I dont know where to go = =
Zuyin joined us after half an hours I think.
How long we didnt chit chat together at the same table after gradurated ?
That make mii miss my high school life alot but only for the life not the school.
From my Facebook news feed, I can see a lot of juniors complain that mewah got sportcheck everyday.
Thats terrible and horrible, thanks god that I'm in college now and the only thing I dont like is my college located at PJ Zzz
We left around 4pm because Mimi has to fetch her mami for facial and Zuyin going her friend's birthday.

Going Redang next Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Too bad my redang family trips crush with Kien Seng's birthday party.
By the way, Happy Birthday Kien Seng =)
I'll try to get something for you from Redang as a birthday present for you.
I wonder any nice stuff sell at Redang ? @@ Ermmmmm ......

* Random Post

No comments:

Post a Comment