Friday, July 23, 2010

Twilight Eclipse

* ignore my puffy eye and big eye bag please *
This article suppose to post before I go to Thailand but now I post it after 2 week of my Thailand trip = =
The friday before my Thailand was the week that Twilight Eclipse released, how bad it is
Because I love Twilight and I even bought the books to read it * by the way, I dont know where is my book now after I lend it to Pabian *
I was so sad that I couldn't watch it before Thailand because I wanted to watch it with my Dear which after 2 weeks of my Thailand trip because he has to work on the next week T_T

I was so desperated about it, end up my Dear decided to watch Twilight with mii on friday before my Thailand =D
Love him so much
He booked ticket from internet on thursday in case the tickets will sold out

Friday woke up quite early even though I had class on 9am because I wanted to dress up niclely to date with him =P
If I not mitake, this is my very first time had a offcially date with my boyfriend LOL
When I went to class all my classmates told me that I looked pretty and mature that day, this made me more even excited xD
But Yasutaa asked me to keep my mouth shut otherwise I will ruin everything =(
Went to his college by LRT after class because we were going to Pavilion for my Twilight
Dear told me that he doesnt like I wear those floral's dress, skirt, clothes because it is too fancy and he will prefect the simple stuff on me and some more he complained that I looked old with that day outfits T_T
Recently I am addiction in floral's stuff, going to get something simple for myself so that I can wear it when I'm going out with him.

Outfits for that day =)

My Dear
I think this is the first time that I posted my boyfriend's picture in my blog right ?
There was also my very first I changed my relationship status in Facebook too LOL

About Twilight Eclipse, there was a lot of kiss scene in between Bella and Edward, Alice and Jasper a nd also Jacob and Bella * even though there was only one scene of them but I think it tooks around 3mins right ? *
I love Bella and Alice since Twilight Saga till now, Alice is so cute and adorable =D
Alice and Jasper are also the lovely couple in Twilight Eclipse, they are so sweets !
The Cullen's Women
The Cullens
After Twilight Eclipse, we went to his house waited for pm session.
Both of us were very tired and we were asleep on the sofa while we watching Date Night so we missed the pm session and straight to our dinner time.
Lucky pm still selling smelly toufu so we went to eat it before we going to yamcha with his high schoolmates.
Due to I'm from Pandan Mewah all of them are from Seraya, we doesnt have much topic to chat with so I decided back to my own house to get some hand carry bags from my parents and went to change cause I will prefer I'm with t shirt and shorts xD
Of course by driving his car !
Friends who know me they will never offer me to drive their car unless there is emergency = =
My driving skill is totally sucks that might be threaten your life, this is why i hate driving make myself suffer Zzz
When I said I wanted to drive his car his face was like " OMG, MY CAR IS IN TROUBLE ! "
Even though my driving skill is suck but I will also take good care of other's car because I have no money to pay for it = =

He fetch me back to PJ around 12am after yamcha session.
Thanks Dear a lot because you willing to watch it with me even though I know you feel it is boring to you, and also thank you for fetching me back to PJ
Even now, you are coming to pick me up from your college back to KL
I'm waiting and cant wait to see you

No comments:

Post a Comment