Friday, August 6, 2010

Before Redang

I did posted a article about my boring Saturday and now I'm going to post about my Saturday night. LOL
After I posted the article I told my Dear I wanted to watch Spotlite TeenIdol at SungaiWang he ok with it and pick mii up around 7pm.
It was hot in the afternoon but raining in the evening and night, it was raining when we were on the way.
We parked at TimeSquare because Dear wanted to watch Inception so we bought tickets before walked to SungaiWang.
Lucky it was still drizzle otherwise both of us will become " chicken soup" xD

We bought some necessity before we watched the show.
Actually I didnt know the exactly location of the Spotlite TeenIdol show until Bin told me it was at main entrance of SungaiWang = OutDoor
I wonder how come I watch outdoor when there is raining ?
Lucky my Dear is clever enough to find us a spare space to watch the show =D Weeeeee ~

When the show was going on the rain never stop and getting heavier, poor participant with nice hair and make up but everything was ruined by the rain.
The show was end around 10pm and our movie's time was 11.10pm.
There was still enough time for us to walk to TimeSquare.

Inception is a complicated movie, it really hard to understand because the story is about dream of dream.
I use to dream, I dream almost everyday with different kind of storyline in my dream and of course I cant really remember about my dream.
Normally what I heard from my friends and family that is not good to dream when you are sleeping because :
- your spirit having fun when you are sleeping
- your brain is still functioning / thinking when it should be rest
- etc
But what my Dear told me is dream is good for health because you can release stress when you are sleeping, is it mean that I have a lot of stress that I couldn't express in my daily life and I have to release it when I'm sleeping ?
I dont think this is a good idea for me.
I wish to have a good night sleep WITHOUT dream !

Went home around 2am after movie.
Had family dinner on Sunday because that day was my grandma birthday =D
Happy Birthday Grandma ~

I think this is the first week that I didnt feel emo when I back to pj. Weeeeee ~
I'm a good girl that always pour cold water by SOMEONE ELSE !
By the way, I am very contradictory now T_T
Give mii a slap please !!!

Going Redang with my family later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment