Saturday, August 28, 2010

Maison

Gratsss ~!
1 Month Anniversary to Bin & Alviss .
♥ White In Couple ♥
I know you both very sweetsssssss = =

Know what ?
I went to Maison last thursday .
How dare am I went to club the week before exam .
I got so many activities before exam but when there is no exam my appointment will be blank T_T
WHY !?

Thanks to Nix fetch mii all the way to KL from PJ after class .
Thanks to my cleverness, He was sat in the car more than 1 and half hour I think .
I brought him to Jalan Istana which is very jam in the evening and also brought him to a wrong way .
Really sorry about that >.<

He fetch mii home for preparation to Maison .
Due to some reasons, I'm late .
Went to pick up the White Couple somewhere nearby TimeSquare and went to Maison together .
I think this was the first time I went to club with Bin, last time 20mins Maison not counted = =

Alviss said tonight might the worst night in his life because of mii, due to PD's incident Zzz
Alviss and Nix kept asked mii to drink, this 2 fellow really . . . .
They wanna train mii, with a "indirect way" LOL

By the way, hair of that day was suck !
Dam frizz and oily !!!
Anyhow I must camwhore with my LaOpO too ♥

My face turned red automaticly after 2 cup of alcohol = =

My thailand's lover Lam went to club too ~!
Weeeee ~~ !
Maison Lover = Nix
Thailand Lover = Lam
LOL

Both of them accompany mii sat outside of Maison .
Chit chat together .
I also met my KDU's friend over there =)
There was a girl passed by with some bear and flower .
my Lovers asked mii want or not, of course I want =P
No girls will reject flower unless she hates that guy .
But actually I was just joking cause I dont think they will really buy it for mii .
They suddenly left mii alone outside T_T
Luckily I met Mewah's senior he was with mii until Lam called mii .
Both of them really get it for mii =D Hehe
That was the second time in my life, Lalalalala ~!
Actually it not consider a flower is some bear or doll with flower packaging .
So happpy =DDDD

My Maison's Lover

Didnt get to take picture with my Thailand Lover =(

I know I look awful but I just wanna show off the gift I recevied that day =P
♥ Turtle From Thailand Lover, Snoopy From Maison Lover ♥

I was full of activities this week .
Tuesday Lam, Bin and Alviss went to PJ watched movie with mii at One U .
God damm suck movie, Repo Man !!!
Dam disgusting !!! = =

Wednesday Emson went to KDU and we went to One U together .
Lunch and movie together, Long Fong Dim =D
Nice movie and I loves "Big S" ♥

Thursday Maison Night ♥

Friday night went to watch movie with Nix .
Expendables =D
♥ I'm imperfect but you can wait because I'm worth it ♥
And Jet Li proved to us that small doesnt mean you are weak !

After movie went to Dolphin met 2 couples and played some card game .
True or Dare
Dare only available for couple, since I'm single so no dare games for mii xD
From this games, I know that Best Friend hard to play True because you know almost everything how are you going to ask your Best Friend about things that you are already know ? = =

Exam is around the corner, Next week .
Seriously wanted to study hard this time !
I dont want resit for my stupid god dam math paper !!!
Bless mii please !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment