Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mist and Maison


Weeeee ~!
My mid term exam was end =D
After Monday and Tuesday I got 11 days holiday .
I'm in express batch so all my holidays has been cut cut cut so I dont have much holiday as other student have .
Within this 11 days, I wanna work, play, enjoy my holiday badly before my final sem .
Congratulation that my math CONFIRM FAIL !
Any math tuition teacher willing to teach mii ? T_T
I'm going to resit but I dont want study math again next year .

Nix came and fetch mii back to kl after my last paper on Friday .
I went to hair cut with him, feel so stress there was a guy waiting for mii >.<"
As you can see there is something different with my fringe .
I should tell that hair stylist not to thinner my fringe =(
Never mind, hair will grow so I'm not worry about this but I still no dare to cut my long hair become shoulder lenght, I'm sure I will cry like hell and regret about this !

Get back home and get ready to go out again .
Nix and Alviss went to saloon, Bin and I walked around at TimeSquare .
Around 8pm we went to watch Phua Chu Kang .
When I was a kid I loves to watch his drama but dont know why this time I feel sleepy in the cinema .
Maybe I was too tired ?
This week I slept less than 5 hours a day for my exam revision .
I looked exhauted =(

Finished movie we went to eat " Ye Mei "
Its been long time ago I never eat this, sine I left levis right ?
I love it ♥
Too bad Dennis and Cheng Yong were not with us otherwise we will get some free food from auntie xD
Due to my contact lenses problem, Nix went back to his house get contact lenses solution for mii .
After all these we headed to Mist .

Reached there around 11.30pm .
I always left my IC in my bag and Nix and I always have to walk to get it Zzz
How come I can go into a club without an IC ? = =
Met Julian, Keith, Ling Pei and some other friends over there =)
I kept sticked with Bin because there was a lot of smokes T_T
I drank quite a lot that day but not contain too much of alcohol .
Around 1am Nix and Bin were surprised that I not yet drunk .
Get drunk on 1.30am ! LOL
I think " sikit sikit jadi bukit bukit " = =
Lucky Alviss, Bin and Nix took care of mii that night, thanks to you guys alot ♥

Went to dinner with Yin, Shin and Yin's bf Jun Keat at Asia Cafe .
Went to Maison with Kien Seng, HuiLing and the gang after dinner .
I went club twice a week ! Zzz

Two more days to go and holidays coming soon =D
Too bad I have to work on this week but I love to earn money too $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment