Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Tada ~!
What will you think about when you see Yellow color ?
For mii, I will think of DIGI !
Ohya !
and also the cute yellow guy will says " I will follow you ! "

I'm a digi user since I was form 1 .
That time I was only 13 years old and now I'm already 18 years old .
I never think of switch my number to other telecommunications company because :
♥ My number is nice and easy to remember
♥ Most of my friends are using DiGi
DiGi is always the smarter choice
♥ DiGi got a lot of plan which is much more cheaper compare with other telecommunications company
♥ Because I ♥♥♥ Yellow Colour !

iPhone 4 has just released for few days !
You can see it anywhere anytime especially at Facebook because everyone is discussing about it .
I want to get an iPhone 4 from DiGi because DiGi is always the smarter and cheaper plan that can be afford by a student like mii .

There is 3 plans for iPhone 4
- iDiGi 88
- iDiGi 138
- iDiGi 238

iDiGi 88 is the cheapest plan for iPhone 4 from DiGi because you can get an iPhone with RM2090 ( 16GB ) / RM2490 ( 32GB ) by paying RM58 in next coming 24 months after Auto Billing !
There is also Monthly FREE Usage for ALL LOCAL NETWORK such as :
- 200mins call
- 200 SMS
- 20 MMS
- 1GB Internet

The lowest rate after Monthly Free Usage for ALL LOCAL NETWORK :
- 15sen/mins
- 10sen/per SMS
- 20sen/per MMS

This is the most affordable plan for a student like mii !

Of course there is other plans for those who can afford a higher price with a better plan .


Thats why I say DiGi always the smartest choice

No comments:

Post a Comment