Monday, September 13, 2010

Levis's Gathering

My Raya Holiday had started last Tuesday because I was absent that day .
I have to be honest that I'm not purposely skip class but that day I was really not feeling well .
Thanks to the nightmare's job !
Lucky everything end on Tuesday night =D

By the way, last week I dyed my hair with Liese Bubble Hair Colour
Before this brand has been import to Malaysia I saw a lot of online sellers selling this and I was wanted to try it badly !
But I do not know how many box I have to use for my length of hair because my hair is kinda long .
That time one box cost around RM50 + without postage and that time those sellers told mii that I need 2 boxes which mean RM100 +
What for I dye with it with the same price as saloon ?
Some more no one can guarantee with the colour, thats the risk I cant bear with .

At last Liese's products has been import to Malaysia .
Guardian, Watson and Sasa is selling the Bubble Hair Colour and there is not much stock left .
It seems like everyone is curious with the Bubble that can be using it to dye our hair xD
I bought Dark Brown because I dont want to be Seafood =P

4.30pm started end at 6pm .
My hair is too long and very troublesome = =
Tension and Panic !
And the smell was like . . . . . . OMG !
Actually it is quite easy but if you are with long hair it might be quite troublesome .
With my hair length, one box is enough and there is some extra =D
For those who with short hair you can share a box with 2 or 3 friends .
I love my new hair colour even though it is not obvious ♥

Wahhh, out of topic =X
Last Wednesday was our Levis's Gathering
I was working at Sungai Wang that day, after worked I walked to TimeSquare meet up with those who working that day .
Met Grace, Feng, Cheng Yong, Su Qin and some new staffs of Levis .
I was so excited becase it quite a long time we all didnt meet up .
Miss you guys alot =D

I always did stupid things, everyday, everywhere, everytime .
Even that day = =
I was accidently knocked my back to the Levis's gate when I was wanted to walk out from Levis .
How come people can knock their back to the shopping mall gate ? = =
Tell mii why please !
Thats was soooooooo pain and I was shouted .
Passerby was looking at mii and feel pity that I hurt my back =(
But you know what ?
Everyone in Levis laughed like hell = =
What kind of human being they are ? Zzz

Ohya, wanna show you guys Levis's jean store room =D
I will never have a chance to go in again because everyone is leaving TimeSquare Levis .
Next time when I go to TimeSquare I dont have any friends working at Levis =(
How sad T_T


Full of JEAN ♥

When everyone wasget ready we started to arrange transport .
I'm with Dennis and Bin as usual .
Cheng Yong with Feng .
Grace with Su Qin .
Nelson with Jo .
4 Cars =D
There was 3 MyVi ♥
Black ♥
Grey ♥
Blue ♥

I was hyper active that day !
Because everyone is going =D
Everyone mean all the Levis's staff that I worked with .
Cant wait to see them ♥
Really miss them alot !

I was scolded by Grace and her sister that I was being too noisy =(
But I already get used to it xD Haha

Everyone was there and get ready to eat .

Su Qin, 2 New Staff [ Sorry I cant remember your name >.< ] and Grace's sister with pink T-shirt .

Mii and Bin
I tied my hair that day and this cause my face look so chubby =(

Feng, Kelly, Su Qin, New Staff

Our parents of Levis's family .
Both of them were Levis's Supervisor .
Take note that they WERE but after that day they are not anymore but they are still like our parents who always scold us xD

The Levis's Guys
Top left : Quan, Cheng Yong, Dennis, Feng, New Staff .
Left : Jo [ The only guy who do not work at Levis but he is counted as our Levis's family ], Nelson and Chris .

The Levis's Girls
Top left : Qin, Grace, Lisa, Kelly, New Staff .
Left: Grace's sister [ She is Grace's sister even though she do not work for Levis but she is also counted as a part of Levis's family ], Mii and Bin .

The Levis's Family

Even we are seperate now but I wish we will still keep in touch even we doesnt meet as often as last time .
I still remember the first day Bin and I joined their family, they were mixed up Bin and I .
Looking at mii call Bin or looking at Bin call Penny .
I still remember ,
When we were busy serving customer .
When we were thinking about our lunch .
When we were fool around .
Even when I was blindly fall in love with someone until broke up you guys help mii alot =)
I really miss the moment that we used to been together .
We should have more gathering in the future ♥
♥ My Levis's Family ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment