Friday, September 24, 2010

BinLuii Sweet 18 ♥♥♥

Last 2 week was my beloved LaOpO BinLuii's birthday ♥♥♥
I was wanted to give her a surprise but I was fail again .
I always didnt get to give any one of my friends surprise due to my foolish !
Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday ♥♥♥

Woke up quite early that day because Alviss need my help to choose present for his beloved GF ♥
Nix fetch us to TimeSquare but before we start to choose present for Bin they have their " own business "
As they close friends, you will know what is it = =
I dont want to mention it over there because I might chop by them !
I went to Sungai Wang waited for them since I'm not yet makeup .

Around 2pm something, they came and looked for mii then 3 of us went to Isetan to get Bin's present .
We were headache about her present because we couldnt find anything that it suitable or nice for her =(
End up we choosed Elle white colour bag for her =)
Hope she will like it ♥

We had dinner at Shabu One which located at Lot 10 .
Lam and Kitss came and joined us too =D

From the pictures below you can see that Bin and Alviss was super sweet that day = =
It is really not comfortable when I see them through my eyes Zzz
Make mii blind please !

The birthday girl was crazy that night !
She forced everyone of us to eat balsam pear !
Can you imagine a anti-vegetarian eat balsam pear ?!
That is the only thing that I never ever eat it in my life !
But I ate it =(
With condition that Bin feed mii by using her mouth xD
Lalalalalalala ~!
In a proper way, I didnt really eat it because I swallow it once it is in my mouth Zzz

There is the birthday cake for Bin ♥
I dont know how it taste like because we didnt get to eat the cake because we all were very full after the dinner >.<

This is Bin's present .
My very first cosmetic from MAC is her 18 years old present ♥

The Couple ♥

Make a wish ♥

Ohya !!!
Lam did dressed up that day because we will be going to Maison after dinner .
He was looked sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE and ADORABLE .
Cause mii non stop staring at him xD
Cannot tahan guys with formal top !
Cannot tahan cute guys !
Ewwwwwwww ~! >.<

I didnt camwhore that day because I was looked suck = =
This is the group picture for that day =)

Kits, Mii, KittyNiu, Lam
Nix, Alviss and the birthday girl

Went to Maison after that .
Met Kien Seng over there too =D
Of course he will be invited because we are use to hang out together .

Not much story at Maison because I was drunk after I drank alcohol without mixer Zzz
Anyway, I'm not going to club anymore after that .

The first week after Raya Break my lecturers gave mii a lot of assignment that could kill mii easily T_T
Why there is so many assignment that have to be done !?
Wanna continue with my moral presentation's hard copy and slides =(

Last ~
I changed my blog's song again =D
It is Laza Morgan new song, This Girl .
One of a song from Step up 3 ♥
I'm so in to it recently because it is a really nice movie .
I watched it twice a week ♥
I dont mind go for the third time xD
But before that I must complete my assignment first =(

No comments:

Post a Comment