Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Sally's Salon is my favorite application from iTunes App Store !
It is similiar with Dinner Dash of helping a busy proprietor deal with a crush of business.
But this different is you’re in charge of a hair salon where you handle customers,hair cut, coloring hair, eyebrow shaping, manicure and build up a business bite-sized level by level.

What you need to do is make your clients look fabulous quickly, so they don’t get angry and storm out .
By tapping on the touch screen, you move customers, who walk in one by one, from station to station .
Leave them sitting anywhere too long—in the waiting area, in the barber’s chair, at the cash register—and they’ll head straight for the door, taking their money with them .
Earn enough cash though, and you’ll not only pass the level, but get a chance to buy items to upgrade your salon .

It does have five different locations, including a mall, a ski resort, and the Ritz, each with 10 sub-levels to complete .
When your level is getting higher of course your customer will be increase so you must speed up yourself to make sure that your customer wont get angry or storm out .
By upgrading your salon such as coffee pot, magazine or the chair of waiting area, your customer wont get angry or storm out and they will wait patiently .
And make sure yourself well manage your customer so that there is enough barber's chairs for customer .

This game does has survival mode, where players are challenged to satisfy an increasing number of customers, running back and forth between them until one walks out to end the round. This mode provides much more of an immediate challenge because this mode is like a never-end game .

There is different kind of customer, such as :
- Middle-aged man ( Normal Customer )
- Office Ladies ( Impatient Customer )
- Granny ( Patient Csutomer )
- Students ( Normal Customer )
- Gangster ( Super Impatient Customer )

By knowing their characteristic, you should manage how to serve them when they walk-in to your salon .
I can handle all of them very well xD
Weeeee ~
I played this game since I was in high school by playing it with computer
I knew this game after I played Dinner Dash .
As for mii, I will prefer Sally's Salon more than Dinner Dash .
I love to play this kind of game by using iPhone more than computer because sometime the mouse is kinda hard to be control when you are tension >.<

Ohya ~!
I know there is some application cannot be continue after you had quit the game but Sally's Salon is different .
You can still play the same level even you had quit the application while it is still running .

I use to play this application with my sister's iPhone but I hope that I can play it with my own
 iPhone 4 ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment