Friday, August 13, 2010

Unexpected

See ~~~~~~~~~~
As you know, I'm always with a long straight hair since I was form 1.
My primary school doenst allow girls keep long hair so I was starting to keep my hair since I was form 1.
Wonder why I'm with a flower chip and curly hair ?
Why am I so in summer feel ?
Actually I was just dressed up myself with the flower chip to college today.
Nicole was laughed like hell when she saw mii, I thought there was something wrong with mii but actually she was just felt surprised that I was look different today.

When I was passed by KDU Square I saw a booth over there, is about a new magazine name Mirrors having a Glamour Girl Search.
One of the person in charge came to mii when I was passing by, gave mii a leaflet and asked mii to join the competition.
I was rushing for my class so she just asked mii drop by when I'm free.
Told Nicole about this and she encouraged mii to join the competition just to gain some experience.
I need someone to accompany with so I did encouraged her too but she dont want to join due to her bf, this make mii hold back about it.
Of course I feel that she is pretty too so I ask her join with mii together =)
She is a cute, sweet and pretty girl.

Finished class around 3pm and she was pushed mii to the booth for registration when were nearby, of course I did to her too.
End up, she took part in the competition too ! =DD
There was alot of girls busy at the booth for make up and style KDU girl's hair.
Actually I was worried about the way they make up might not suitable to mii because I saw a girl with green colour eye shadow and red colour lips @.@
I dont want to look like that but since I'm just a girl who learn my make up skill by reading Japan magazines and those girls learn their make up skill by learning from their professional teacher so I'll just let them do it.

Firstly, shape my eyebrow, foundation, loose power and bla bla bla.
I think guys will roughly know the process right, so just skippppppp it ~
Nicole was almost done and I'm still in process with my eye shadow part, this make mii feel worry that I'm might be too ugly and cause the girl who help mii to make up need to use alot of cosmetic on mii T_T
But Nicole told mii the girl who helped mii to make up is quite good and I was look pretty =DD
After I done my make up part, another girl style my hair with heat curling iron.
Last time I was temporality perm my hair at saloon and I was looked suck, even Bin and Kf told mii that I'm might not suitable with curly hair.
I was wondering will I look suck today even I'm going to have photo shooting and video shooting later ?
Thanks god that I was wrong because I love my hair xDD
I'm sooo "summer" as you can see the picture at the top of my article.

Short photo shooting and video shooting after I had done everything.

Outfits of today =)

Done everything and went to computer lab waited for my sister to pick mii up.
Dont really want to remove make up and my hair when I'm home because I really love it alot !
Even though I had removed the flower chip from my hair, the curl was still there so I decided to camwhore with my lovely hair.
My sister, relatives even my maid also said that I'm suitable with curly hair and this make mii happy because I thought I willl with my straight hair forever unless I choose to cut it = =
Feel like want to buy the heat curling iron to learn how to perm my hair as nice as that girl did to mii >.<"
I LOVE IT ALOT !


What a unexpected day I had =D

No comments:

Post a Comment