Monday, August 9, 2010

Randomly

My very first time presentation in KDU =)
I dressed up with formal look because this is a formal presentation.
Nicole and I were in the same group of Malaysian Studies and Account's presentation.
Feel so thanksful to her because she helped me complete my part of account presentation because I went to Thailand the week before the presentation.
Performaning of Malaysian Studies's presentation was quite stable but performaning of Account's presentation was suck !
I was tremble due to head of department Mr.Jaya went to my class when my group were going to present >.<"
I hope it wont happen again T_T

Formal Look =)

My sister's friend, Clement sent mii to college today because I have no transport to college and he is stay around my relative's house.
Reached college early that never happen since June because I hard to wake up early even I set 3 alarm in my phone = =
My college mates said that I looked so joyful today morning, but actually something unhappy happened yesteday I hope everything will be alright after yesterday.

Due to my low level english I totally cant understand what my english lecturer was teaching this afternoon, I couldn't digest even a word that spoke out from her mouth T_T
This cause mii so panic in the class.
Stay at computer lab after class because I was waiting my sister pick mii up for lunch before she went to work.
We went to Alexis which located at Bangsar to eat our flavour cake =DD
She is going to work at Bangsar thats why we choose to have lunch over there.
Guess what ?
A person with no sense of direction is able to drive to PJ from Bangsar witout lost one's way. Weeeee ~~

Went back home to leave my college's stuff and head to One U.
Wanted to buy some skin cares, notebooks and Bliss Tropicana Mixed Food Yogurt and One U is the nearest and the only shopping complex I know at PJ = =
I feel that I'm kinda independent after I had stay at PJ because I dont have much friends over here so everything I have to do it alone, it is quite good right ? =)
While on the way to Popular book store I was passed by Nichii, what will a girl do when she pass by a boutique ?
Of course get some clothes to try ! xD

The only cloth I bought from Nichii =)
Love it for no reason.
I love this dress too but I didnt buy it, will it be too plain ?
I'm still considering about this dress =)
The last dress I try on with soft and slipperly material, very comfortable.
But I didnt buy it cause it is too loose at my waist cause mii look like no waist =(

After Nichii went to Watson to some buy skin care since my Dermedex going to finish soon.
I was planned to buy AquaLabel from Japan because Nicole gave some good feedback about this brand.
Thanks to Sana moisturizing type skin care which is also from Japan because of this brand last year my face suddenly pop out ALOT OF PIMPLES !
Nicole told mii that it might be too oily for mii thats why it will cause mii grow alot of pimples.
Dont know why I dont feel like want to buy AquaLabel after the promoter explained everything to mii, maybe I'm still phobia with moisturizing type skin care =(
End up I bought Eucerin White Lotion with oil control as day cream and Barrier Repair Hydrating Lotion as night cream.
Ohya, I also bought Loreal Night Serum for my stupid frizz hair ! = =

Before I went home I went to Jusco to get my favorite drink ! =D
Bliss Tropicana Mixed Fruits Yogurt !
I crave with this flavor of yogurt !
Didnt drink it for 3 days when I went to Redang and now I miss it alot !
When I get home my auntie told mii that she bought 3 bottle for mii which I had already bought 2 bottle for myself.
Thanks auntie =D
5 bottle of yogurt for mii, I will be very health this whole week xD

Wanted to trim my hair that I have been 3 month plus didnt go for the saloon.
And I also wanted to dye my hair !
My hair colour is getting lighter and lighter make mii look like LALA ! Zzz
Some more my black hair is growing and it is getting obvious with my light brown hair, thats ugly >.<
When will I got time for this ? Hmmmmm . . . .

After I posted this article I only realised that I post a wrong article with a wrong title = =
Going to post about my Redang Family Trip after this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment