Friday, August 20, 2010

♥♥ My Dearest Buddies


Every one got their best friends include mii =D
We all are high school friends and we are still keep in touch even we are seperate now.
I stay at PJ during weekdays only internet can connect all of us together and know some news of each other.
Last time I was worried that once I move to PJ I will alienated by them because of the distance between PJ and KL >.<

They did something and shows that I'm still important to them ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ Love You All Deep Deep ♥ ♥ ♥
BinLuii
P/S: this name is create by mii =D

Knew her since I was standard 3 but actually we started getting closer when we were form 3.
We use to stick together even tuition, lunch, dinner, shopping and work too.
She helps mii alot and also been through a horrible history, really love her a lot ♥
She knows mii very well too.
When I'm emo she will always try her best to accompany mii.
She did uncountable things that touch my heart alot, how sweet she is ♥

Ivy Yin

She and mii been through a abnormal high school life.
We had been involved a car accident when we was form 3.
Cant believe that we gone through this and we were using walking stick to school even sit at the special seat during assembly.
Every one in high school stared at us just like a little monster hanging around at the school area @@
There is a special link in between two of us http://yiingbaobei.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-dearest-buddies.html
And now we were still keep in touch, she just came to PJ yesterday =D
Recently she did a lot of touching stuff to mii, how sweet is she ♥

Edwin Chong

The only guy in my BBF list ♥
We were been through some gossip/scandal when we were high school LOL
Quite dramatic right ?
Every one in our high school throught we were couple, even his family through we were too.
We used to stick together at school, canteen even after school because his mother sent mii home.
Most of my ex bf quarrel because of him or I quarrel with him because of my ex bf.
Both of us are same type of person we know each other feeling very well thats why we are less arguement =)
He always on my side when I need someone to support ♥
We are just friend for now and even in the future because we know each other too well this cause us cant increase our relationship to couple.
BUT
I still ♥ him alot !!!

Michelle Chee known as MiMi

This funny cute girl has a cute nickname =D
MiMi ♥
Just like a cat right ? Hehe
She is getting pretty after high school because she worked as beautician.
We used to scream together in the class when we were in high school xD
We did had some bad history between each other even now we will still mention about it but in fact I do ♥ her alot now.

YuRi

I knew her when I was working at Central Market when I was form 3.
She really takes good care of mii everytime when I am with her ♥
She is a caring and lovely JieJie ♥
She is elder than mii for a year but I use to call her JieJie and she call mii as Muii =)
Even we busy with our things now but I still miss and love her alot.

Nicole Sin

She is my new friend that I know at KDU College.
She is a pretty and sweet girl.
Due to my broken english she has to explain almost everything that my lecturer taught = =
Thanks to her I wont be so blur in the class ♥
I see her at least 4 hours a day so I use to tell my stuff to her.
Just non stop talking to release my stress and dissatisfaction xD
She is already get use to my "sound pollution" that I did to her everyday.


This is my BBF List
You can see that is not easy to be my BBF because everyone of them had been a dramatic history because of mii xD
They always say I do have a dramatic life that they never been though but they do involve because of mii ♥
It is hard to mii to describe them in an article because they are nearly perfect to mii and I couldnt live without them, and of course my family too ♥
♥ Love You All Alot and Keep In Touch for Now even In The Future ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment