Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1st Day of Redang

Last Friday I was skipped college for my very first family trip, Redang =D
We went there by plane because dadi said driving is kinda tired and stress.
Reached airport around 8am and had breakfast at airport MCD.
Do you guy drink TEA + COFFEE before ?
What a weird combination right ?
Thanks to those irresponsible's customer never open their eyes by putting back the refill of coffee and tea because my dadi wanted to refill for his tea but end up he get the coffee refill = =
But the point is my dadi didnt realised at all, tea is dark brown or yellow and coffee is black right ?
I have no idea how come my dadi never realised about that LOL

We were almost late for our flight so we ran all the way to board the plane lucky we didnt miss it plane >.<
We did alot of exercise that morning, we are such a healthy family xD
Reached Terengganu in 1 hour and there was a van send us to wharf to go to Redang Island.
We were there with a very blue sky =D

We reached Redang Island within 1 hour.
There was no one served us when we reached there, and the others told us the resort that we booked is end of the Redang Island = =
We had to walk all the way to the resort with heavy luggage, we were complained about their service but lucky there was someone came and carried our luggage.
After checked in we get changed and went to lunch before snokerling.

We did walked around in the afternoon after lunch, these pictures will show you how nice is Redang =D

Shoeless on the beach xD



 Mii and my dadi =D


2 lame girls xD

We went to snokerling around 3pm.
That was my very first time, quite exicted =D

There was alot of people snokerling with us, I dont know where am I in this picture = =
Beautiful fish and beautiful coral !
There was 2 beach boy brought us to other places snokerling to see baby shark and others beautiful coral, thanks alot ya =D

Night time the 2 beach boy asked us to talk a walk around the beach, they wanted to show us blue tear.
It is some kind of blue firefly which live in the sea, it is so beautiful but our camera cant captured them =(

We also went to More More Ann.
You guys know about Summer Holiday ?
Sammi Wong and Ren Xian Qi, Mo Mo Cha in chinese =)
That is the place of fliming of that movie, Redang Island also famous because of that movie.

Love Shape <3
I was dilemma with pink and light pink flower chip that in the pictures >.<
My sister asked mii clipped it on my hair and she will snap the picture when I wearing the flower chip.
Which mean this picture she just simply snap it without any angle adjustment so my face look fat =(

See ~
The board of the Summer Holiday =D

Went to bed before 11pm LOL
I had nothing to do at Redang when night time aftr 8.30pm.
This is my first day at Redang =)

Dammmm lahhhhh .
I am dammmmmmmm emooooooooooo now !

No comments:

Post a Comment