Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Exam around the corner

Exam around the corner !!!
Again = =
I wonder why there is so many exam is waiting for mii ?
Cause mii even more stress compare with SPM, maybe is cause expensive college fees ?
But I'm still free to update my blog even though I'm in a super busy mode.
Homework, Assignment, Revision, Exam, even my online business get stuck due to my exam is around the corner Zzz

By the way, drop by when you are free especially girls =D
Makeover yourself ♥
Easiest way to be a pretty girl ♥
There is around 20 type of contact lenses will be coming soon.
Clothes, eye lashes, even skin care too =)
Stay tune ya ♥

Malaysians Studies's exam will be on tomorrow 3pm till 5pm.
Seriously dont know how to do revision for it because I'm weak and I hate history since I was form 1 = =
Never pass even once, even SPM Zzz
Guess how I do my revision for Malaysian Studies ?
Read word by word, try to simplify into point form and write it on paper.
Hope I can at least memories half of those notes that I write or else BARRED !!!

Today Mr.Oo taught us some funny thing xD
One of the topic that he taught today is "If you are working, be glat that you are . . ."
There is a job is to check deodorant patient whether they got deodorant or not = =
Such a OMG job, everyone in the class was also feel digusting when they saw this picture.


I wonder what kind of job is this Zzz

He also taught us about "National Excuse" that we always using it.
Something like, why are you late? excuse for men/women to take MC, and alot more.
One of the National Excuse that he told is:
National Excuses given by women for refusing sex.
- Everything on earth.

National Excuses given by men for refusing sex.
- None, men never refuse sex.

LOL nice one ~!
His class is always awesome ! =DDD

Have to continue my revision for Malaysian Studies =(

I thought this month will do but end up still same as like month.
Hoping for the third month . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment