Sunday, March 20, 2011

20032011

It already 20th of March, March is going to end soon and April is coming soon which mean I'm going to enroll soon =/ Feel so headache everytime when I think of this because I might not able to online anytime I want and got no transport at PJ so I will screw up myself during weekdays.

Before I enroll, I must enjoy my last 2 weeks holiday with my laogong and friends ♥♥♥
I'm working at ChangKat lately, the outlet name is Healy Mac. Everytime will also straving during working hours, I'm going dinner over there with my laogong next coming wednesday and dinner with my colleagues on the last day we work there. Food over there look nice and smell good, thats the reason why I always feel hungry T_T


Now I feel like wanna eat cake, I wanna go Alexis =( I miss the cake over there but I dont really know how to go bangsar from my house. I dont like Secret Recipe & Kings neither. Ohya, I want to eat sushi too ! Salmon, Unagi, Tempura =D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cant wait to dinner with my laogong ♥
Going to take alot of pictures of the food ! Before that cant I eat cake first ? =(


My online shop is selling Candy Doll Comestic, come and have a look ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment