Friday, March 25, 2011

25032011

Thanks Albert for the CNY Shooting =)
Fail to get Canon camera as I mentioned previously because when I posted it on Facebook, one of my friend stop mii from buying Ixus 105. She told mii she tried once before and it is not really clear so no point I get it. She suggested mii to get Ixus 210 because it is much more better company with Ixus and this series available for pink too ♥

The pink is not really a pink it more like purple pink =/

As for mii, my first choice before Ixus 105 is always Canon PowerShot S95. It is a semi-pro camera and its quality nearly to DSRL. Why dont I get a DSRL ? I'm not a photographer all I need is a camera is to note down all my memory, my daily life between family, friends and my laogong ♥
Since Ixus 210 is nearly 1k so I will roughly spend few more hundred to get a semi-pro camera. Nicole must be very happy when she read this because she is the first one who stop mii from buying a digital camera instead of semi-pro camera = =
This camera cost around 1.2k ++ so camera will be pending until I get my iPhone 4 first xD
As I mentioned before that I will be going dinner with my laogong at Healy Mac. Too bad its been canceled due to my illness. I was so looked forward on that day and he forced mii to cancel it =(
It will be postponed to next week tuesday I hope everything is fine next week otherwise I will be going to PJ for studies it might be quite hard for us to dinner over there.

iPhone 4 !
16GB or 32GB better ? For those who bought 16GB told mii not to get 16GB because it only RM500 ++ differences why not you get 32GB ?
Pending again . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment