Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23032011

Old picture again = =
I didnt camwhore lately, not much pictures for mii to share. Face cacat, eye cacat, whole body cacat no point taking picture, to show my cacat look is it ? I want surgery, give mii some money please !

I feel like getting a camera for myself. One of my fb friend who selling camera is having some package promotion now. Canon Ixus 301 / RM659 / 4GB Memory + Canon Ixus 105 / RM499 / 4GB Memory. Feel like getting myself Ixus 105 Pink but I prefer function of Ixus 301, which one I should go for ? =(


Stupid sore throat + menstruation pain make mii suffer for around 2 ~ 3 days. I was sore throat the days before my "YiMaGuJie" so I non stop drinking "LiangCha" end up when "YiMaGuJie" visit mii I was pain like hell ! Although I try my best to control my temper but still pity to my laogong = =
Lucky I'm feeling better today so that I can enjoy dating with my laogong ♥

I have become driver lately because my laogong's car "masuk kilang". If you are my fb friends I think you will know that I will always fetch my mami to LRT early morning. Fetch my mami to LRT station 8am ++, later 11am ++ have to fetch my laogong and Juan to TimeSquare and Lowyat. But with my "wonderful" driving skill I think my laogong wont allow mii to fetch them, he will kick mii from the driver seat to passenger seat =D

 I'm going out with my cacat face, TATA ~ ♥ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment