Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Scare

WTH
Malasyia servise really BAD !!!!
th0se mail servise already SUCK !!!!
d0nt kn0w what they all d0ing while they are w0rking
day dreaming?
ii already t0ld them that ii will at h0me after 2pm
but t0day when ii back h0me ii received an0ther p0s laju n0te again ==
sec0nd deliver was here 10.20am !
that time ii was studying
ii fly h0me t0 get ?!
s0me m0re ii already t0ld them they still said that they will take n0te 0f it
c0me 10.20am
this called take n0te?

ii felt angry and called t0 the p0s line
called few times
NO ANSWER
what the ph0ne f0r?
at last answered t0ld mii called t0 the p0st 0ffice that can c0p 0n the n0te
called again
NO ANSWER TOO
what are they d0ing ?!
at last s0me0ne picked up the ph0ne t0ld mii that ii called wr0ng department !
SHIT
WTH
the guy that answered my ph0ne was bad
ii hate him
he give mii an0ther number t0 call again
called again !
my ph0ne been picked up after few call again
ii d0nt kn0w what they d0ing
at the end
t0ld mii that their partner had made mistake 0f it
GOSH ~!
asked mii weather need third deliver again?
if failed again ii had n0 lens f0r my cust0mer 0n saturday
ii rejeceted and called dadi f0r helped
he said he will get it f0r mii t0m0rr0w

when aftern00n
ii received dadi's call
he said that he 0nly get 1 0f it
because TODAY IS FRIDAY THEY ALL GOING SEMBAHYANG
WTH !!!!!!
Arghx ~!
what are they d0ing ?!
relaxing ?!!?!
lucky that 1 is my facial care n0t cust0mer
if n0t
what can ii passed t0 my cust0mer saturday?

after chinese class ii back h0me and check lens ==
ii still felt unhappy with it
cause my facial care g0ing finished s00n ==
if asked my dadi helped again m0st early next friday ==
LOL
n0 transp0rt
d0nt kn0w where is the l0cati0n
DIE !
zzz

lucky ii get the lens that 0rder by my cust0mer ><
haiz ...

ii think ii g0ing crazy ==
everyday als0 unhappy and easy get angry
ii will 0ld m0re fast and die faster ==
calm d0wn, PennY !!!!
Arghx ==

ii scare
ii scare later happen s0methings that ii d0nt like and hurt
really ...
what sh0uld ii d0?
what will happen later?
ii'm frighten ...... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment