Sunday, April 26, 2009

My moody sunday

guess what time ii slept yesterday? ==
4am ii think @@
ii had force 1 of my friend sent mii a bubble talk xD
what he sent mii really funny and lame ~
haha xD

ii tot ii want to go to Jung Woon's house
because ii dont want stay home with bad mood
but he dont really like so ii just stay home ><
actually ii wanted to go Leisure Mall's popular buy books and hang out with friends a while
but they all busy @@
so stay home again ==

ii really hungry when ii wake up ><
but dadi mami had went out
home alone again ==
ii cant found any food TT
grape count as food? ==
LOL

ii just online a while then ii watched Detective Conan again
ii borrow it from Jung Woon
suddenly felt sleepy then ii had fall as sleep @@
LOL ==
wake up and contined sms xD
but Jung Woon didnt replied my message
didnt answered my call when ii called him TT
wuwuwuwuwu ~
tomrorow you die xD
wakakakakakaka

at last ii saw Jung Woon online in my msn list ==
kek sie mii
he said that he maybe ponteng tomorrow maybe not
he said that tomorrow ii will know
hello
tomorrow ii sure know larhx ==
zzz
kek sie mii ==
but still cute xD
haha ~

ohya
our saturday dating have been postpone till next sunday
because mostly all of them free on next sunday =]
that time ii must take pix with all my buddy xD
Edwin
Jung Woon
Julius
or maybe more? o.0
ii dont know ==
but ii'm sure that ii wanna post up all the pix over here xD
but ii not sure are they going ==
LOL

later dadi going fetch mii to buy new school shoes and slipper @@
my school shoes spoiled after ii had wore it for mountain climb ==
and my slipper very ugly and dirty which cant wash it ><
later going dinner with dadi because mami dinner with my sis @@
but ii feel like wanna dinner with friends ==
LOL
bad larhx mii ><

tomorrow monday
is a another stupid day because ii needed to meet that olf virgin ==
ii hope she wont catch mii tomorrow again ==
zzz
very hate her ==

when will ii forget about you so that ii wont suffer myself
ii wish to delete you from my mind
erase you from my mind

start today
ii wont sms you anymore
ii wont msn you anymore
ii wont call you anymore

however
ii will miss you
ii will wish to see you
ii will wish to talk with you
ii will dream about you
ii will think about you

but ii will control myself

No comments:

Post a Comment