Saturday, February 14, 2009

f0rward mail

hmm o.0
t0day wh0le day at sch00l s0 BORED !!!!!! ==
my v0ice is like MAN ==
h0w ii enj0y my sch00l life?
cant scream
cant dei
cant talk
hate hate hate !!!!!

t0day when tuiti0n KeiKei sh0w us her cake that she baked f0r her l0rd =]
0f c0urse is pix larhx
wh0 g0ing t0 bring a cake t0 tuiti0n just f0r viewing? @@
pinkie pinkie TT
ii l0ve it s0 much ~

KeiKei als0 b0ught us POPTEEN in japanese versi0n 1 ~
wahhh
quite thick
ii l0ve it s0 much ^^
ii like b0th language POPTEEN !!! xDD

ZuYin MingBin and ii kept 0n d0ing 0ur add math h0mew0rk ==
we all g0ing crazy s00n TT
s0 hard larhx TT
dizzy n0w @@
ii really hate f0rm5 al0t ==
feel like wanna cry when ii imagize ii graduated fr0m this stupid sch00l TT
hell0 ~
ii n0t miss TH0SE TEACHER 0R BULDING
ii miss my friends =]
5 years mem0ry ^^
hehe xDDD

when ii reached h0me kf called mii o.0
said that g0t 1 f0rward mail ab0ut mii
and said after ii read ii will angry ><
0mg
scary ><><><><><><><
then ii faster rushed t0 0nline
and ii was thinking what things can make mii angry?
bad attitube?
ya, ii am =]
ugly?
ya, ii am =]
being ha0 p0 ka0 zai?
hell0, when? tell mii ! ==
this all ii als0 w0nt angry @@

ii in appear 0ffline status msn kf
he f0rward that mail t0 mii
is ab0ut mii and my ex
THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG J0KE xDDDD

said that ii watched p0rn with my ex
and d0 with him
this and that
f0r 2 week
asked 0ther f0rward

hmmmm o.0
when ii had did this bef0re? o.0
t0 th0se wh0 feel like s0 excited and interested if y0u want f0rward just c0ntined f0rward barhx ~
WH0 CARE ==
this kind 0f things just a childish things that did fr0m th0se brainless pe0ple @@
0r y0u want my sis 0r my uncle mail t0 f0rward t0 them?
wh0 trust? ==
all my friends kn0w that ii w0nt d0 this kind 0f 38 things
want insult and trap als0 use a better way larhx @@

hmmm ~
just ign0re th0se brainless
they're really t00 free ^^
lucky ii n0 angry
if n0t really get trap TT
my ex als0 scared ii will angry and make mii in tr0uble
haha xDDDD
cause after ii write that mail ii sms him asked see weather he get this SURPRISE 0r n0t o.0
he felt there was s0me big size pe0ple did it
wh0 wanna kn0w ab0ut that ==

ii just wanna kn0w that
t0m0rr0w my Valentine Day xDDDD
date with my la0p0s and jiejie ^^
HuHu ^^


Happy Valentines Day All

No comments:

Post a Comment