Saturday, February 21, 2009

ii'm back =]


ii cant 0nline f0r 6days TT
stupid m0dem DSL kept blinking TT
ii kept called TM Net
ii think all staff w0rk there als0 can rec0gnize my s0und ==
Miss Penny wh0 kept 0n called t0 TM Net ab0ut the pr0blem her m0dem's DSL light blinking @@
yesterday when ii called again they said needed t0 check my m0dem
when we get ready 0ut t0 ZuYin's h0use he reached @@
he said that my m0dem t00 0ld
need t0 renew
LOL ~
0f c0urse need pay larhx
if n0t g0t things f0r free? ==

0hya
yesterday was Ao Weng's birthday ^^
we all went t0 Pizza Hut celebrated
KeiKei, Cindy and Lena went there first
cause Michelle ZuYin and ii needed t0 buy cake and went there late f0r surprise ^^
because we lie him that we g0t tuiti0n t0day cant celebrate f0r him xDDDD
he said that he cried when he kn0w we cant celebrate f0r him xPPP
haha
little kids xDDD
lalalalalala ^^

after celebrated ii walked h0me with him cause his h0me stayed near by my h0use t00
KeiKei went t0 ZuYin's h0use because her mami n0 free t0 fetch her back @@
after get ready all things even my m0dem ii went t0 ZuYin h0use by taxi =]
we stayed there untill tuiti0n ~
we als0 planned t0 g0 t0 KeiKei next friday because we wanna visit her h0use and swim ^^
wakakakakaka xDDD
s0 excited =D

t0day ii sh0uld be g0 t0 Grace's birthday party with ZuYin KeiKei Michelle but N0T
because 0f my parents
they all planned t0 eat with my grandma this saturday with0ut telling mii
arghx !!!
hate 1 ~
they all g0ing later TT
sad larhx TT
then ii g0 t0 eat with family
zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz

need get ready t0 my grandma h0use TT
haiz ~


No comments:

Post a Comment