Friday, February 27, 2009

redang trip? I FAIL

as my title
ya
ii failed t0 g0 redang 0n march h0liday ==
why?!?!?
sure is parents d0nt let larhx ==
if let my title is "YES ! REDANG WAIT FOR MII !!"
hate de larhx
my sis said that ii t00 y0ung t0 stay 0utside this and that
my mami m0re sie
ii havent said finished BANNED MII ==

0k fine
since y0u all d0nt let ii g0 sunway PLAY WATER * ii think ==*
hate it S0 MUCH ~~~~~~~

anyway
t0day sh0uld be g0 t0 KeiKei's h0use swim
but her h0use's bath sh0wer sp0il ><
we change l0cati0n t0 ZuYin's h0use
but KeiKei didnt came t0 sch00l
and Lena d0nt want
s0 we p0stp0ne t0 next week friday =]
h0pe can swim ^^
hehe ~

0hya
at least ZuYin and ii f0und 1 seller f0r MyBeautyDairy mask ^^
HuHu xDDD
this is the t0p mask in TAIWAN n0w ^^
we t0ld 0ther friends they want t0 buy t00 ~
this sunday COD t0 get the mask
s0 happy and excited ab0ut that ~
h0pe faster can get the mask and have a try =D
ii als0 trying t0 find "MeiJiYiZhu" that t0p mask in JAPAN
this 1 ii think it is quite exp @@
but ii still feel like wanna buy xDDD

FS started change their style just same like FB ==
ii prefer 0lder FS m0re l0rhx
n0w with my new acc0unt
ii need verity the c0de when ii p0st c0mment
it really diffucult !
it just keep 0n err0r
wasted my time and patient ><

erm
g0ing tuiti0n later =]
HuHu xPP

2 comments: