Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ii'm sick

ii sick !!!!
Arhx !!!! ==
started is thr0at pr0blem
suddenly bec0me fever
wh0 curse mii ?!?!?!?!
cause mii tuesday didnt sch00l @@
cause tuesday night ii 0nly started fever ~

t0day felt much m0re better
but my voice still havent c0me back TT
s0me said sexy
s0me said mature
s0me said man
ii felt man and awful !!!!!!
ii want my 0rginal v0ice TT

ermm o.0
t0day wh0le day study study study ==
ACC teacher really make mii sleepy
n0 matter her v0ice was very terrible
t0day she kept 0n screamed and sc0lded t0 0ther students that they didnt pass up their h0mew0rk
but ii still feel sleepy @@
ii als0 didnt pass up
but II SICK
h0w ii g0ing pass up all her h0mew0rk? ==

finished sch00l went t0 ZuYin and met with MingBin f0r Girl's Meeting again ^^
hehe
ZuYin and ii had s0me 'war game' ==
actually is pill0w game xDDD
haha
we stayed there untill 5pm +
MingBin and ii back h0me by taxi =]

OMG !! ==
lens lens lens ~
wh0 can help mii get the lens bef0re friday? TT
Arhx ~~~~~~
zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz
zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment