Thursday, December 10, 2009

8-11-2009

Today hang outwith Zu and Bin =))
I'm late sorry =((
I been long time didnt make up my hand get stuck
We shopping at Nichii xDDD
We love Nichii alot because it not really expensive some more now having Mega Sales xDDD
Mii and Zu bought a black colour dress
Bin bought a t shirt and a legging

We went to Uncle Duck for our lunch
After that we walked around shopping again
3 of us was very tired
But we still bought a bags before home xDDD
Went to Bin's house and back home around 10pm

9-11-2009

Woke up around 6am
Thanks to mami to awake mii ==
I make mistake with AM and PM again
Today going photo shooting with Queenie
Thanks to Putra LRT ii'm late ^^
I make up inside Queenie's car because ii'm late =(((
Photo shooting untill 10am
Because of some issue ii dont think it is nice =((
My problem >.<
Haiz
Went to Queenie's house make up again
We camwhore and chit chat
Non stop call Eiki but she never answered my call ==
At last she answered Queenie's phone we shouted and awake her
Around 12pm we went to fetch Eiki to Sunway
Breakfast at Sushi King
Eiki and Queenie taught mii alot things that ii have to change >.<
Ok, ii will try to tell my feeling IF ii can ==

Went to Asian Avenue Shopping again ==
Bought a clothes, scaft and bag
I love them alot xDDD
Going wear it on Zu birthday =))
I'm sure ii will take alot pix xDDD
Back home around 5pm because 3 of us so dammmm tired
I wanna take pix with them but they dont want =(((
So ii camwhore with their back xDDD Haha Ohya ~!
Eiki bought mii some snack cause she know ii always home alone and there is not much food for mii >.<
I love you Eiki !!!!!
Queenie also gave mii a chocolate bar
I love you Queenie !!!!
Thanks you two <333

Today went to post office to post lenses to customer
It is a hot weather >.<
Lena came to my house to get her lens which ii forgot pass it to Mimi
Dadi went to company dinner near KLCC
Although he cant get any extra gift but all staff can get RM300 Isetan voucher
Yeah !!!
Hope ii can get rm100 voucher xDDD
If they dont need maybe ii can get more but need to share with sis too >.<
But at least got rm100 xDDD
Today such a happy =PPP

No comments:

Post a Comment