Thursday, December 24, 2009

I love this picture although it is dark and blur xDDD

Yesterday sit for my Undang Test around 10am
Thanks god ii'm late =(((
While the uncle was waiting outside ii still dreaming untill my mami called and awake mii >.<
Rush to brush teeth and change my pyjamas
Forget to wear contact lenses and ii dont have time to bath so ii just clip my fringe

Reached there around 10am with another 3 more girls
Kinda nervous cause my sis are NOT ALLOW mii take second time to pass my Undang =((
OMG ~!
Need to take picture for the Licence !!!
I with a super dammm ugly look >.<
With no Lenses and ii clip my fringe
Next time when police wanna check my licence ii'm sure that they cant recognize mii ==
I wont even show it to others ~!

While ii sit in front of the computer ii stunned
I was wondering which category ii should choose . LOL
Used around 16mins to finish 50 question
43/50
Thanks god ii'm pass xDDD
But only 43 question correct kinda disappointed actually
I think ii'm the lowest mark in betweek 4 of us
Because uncle told mii that got 2 girls get 50 marks ! LOL

Back home online settled some customer stuff
Layed on my bed continued my Twilight Eclipse
Accidently fall asleep wake up around 8pm
1am switched off my computer continued Twilight Eclipse
Kinda interested >.<
ii even screamed while ii reading the part of Jacob and his Wildwolf friend cooperate with Cullen's family protect Bella from Victoria and other new vampires >.<
Jacob get hurt =(((
He protected Liya and Bella hurted him too
Poor Jacob =(((
When ii finished it ii realised that already 4am and ii'm totally not sleepy

Woke up around 9am just now
Went out with my Smart Reader Teacher * she teach mii when ii was a kid
Back home around 12pm
Plan for my Chritmas Eve is stay home xDDD
I enjoy staying home actually
Save money and relax
Going out tomorrow =))

No comments:

Post a Comment