Tuesday, December 22, 2009


18-12-2009

Today is my school farewell dinner
Although only 20 + person but this is our farewell party =))
Get ready around 5pm went to Mimi house on 7pm
Zuyin and Mimi was there and we waiting Edwin coming too.
4 of us waiting Lena's bf fetch us to Padi House.

Dont really happy when ii reach there.
My buddys know why =))
We order food for our dinner before the party start
While we waiting the rain stop we non stop take pix xDDD
Around 10pm we bill and went to Poppy for our party

That day got around 20 ++ people
Sorry that ii cant remember all of your name >.<
Thanks Ah Wong and Sean fetch mii home =)) Lena and Mii
Mii and MiMi <333
Ohya ~!
She look dammm pretty that night ^^
Mii and ZuYin <333>3 of us together <333
Picture of Mii and Edwin posted at FB and ii look awful =(((
21-12-2009
Today is SBS prom night
I'm going too although ii'm not from SBS
My school's prom had been cancel because of some issuse ==
Alright, just ignore it.
Mandy was lost while she coming to fetch mii together to the prom.
We reach there around 8pm ii think
Meet some friends over there, TingTing my ex dance lesson friend.
Michelle, my ex tuiton mate
some of my schoolmate =))
I didnt take pix with my phone or camera.
They tagged my at FB
Thanks to Calvin captured those UGLY pix ==
After prom we continue party at Crowne Hotel's club
Everyone very enjoy that night but not mii again ==
I was trying to enjoy but fail >.<
Thanks to Noel help mii finish my drinks =))
We left the club around 1am
Went to Steven Corner yamcha
Not feeling well actually ==
Know some new friends over there =)))
You guys are so friendly and nice, nice to meet you all ya ^^
Back home around 3am again
Slept arond 5am because of Twilight Eclipse Books xDDD
I love it alot <33

No comments:

Post a Comment