Saturday, May 23, 2009

first exam week = END

today is saturday
weeeeee ~
ii had done my

bm paper 1 and 2
bi papper 1 and 2
history paper 1 and 2
psk paper
chinese paper 1 and 2
economy paper 1
account paper 1

next week 4 days more for

pjk paper 1
science paper 2
account paper 2
add math paper 1 and 2
economy paper 2
science paper 1

mostly all are subjectif or essay ==
most headache is add math paper 1 and 2 and account paper 2
economy ii hope ii can finish it without any blank ==
my economy teacher very scary ><
science ?
try my best lorhx =PPPP

still have 4 more days to go
4 days = 96 hours
96 hours = 5760 minutes
5760 minutes = 345600 seconds
excluding saturday and sunday @@

ohya ~
yesterday may 22th was my mami birthday =]
as a good girl of course ii didnt went out anywhere other than tuition
dadi out station on friday
my sis was stayed in pj for work
mami, ii love you <333
Muakz ~
your youngest and naughty daughter accompany you =]

dont know why yesterday weather getting hot again
ii really going melt soon while ii having my chinese paper 2 in the afternoon
WTH ~!
ii screamed ><
stupid baju kurung ==
some more my seat was over the corner in the class
my brain was stuck !

around 6pm get ready for tuition
Mr.Ong was late @@
but he really funny xD
ZuYin, Mingbin, Michelle and ii loveeeeeee him alot xD
SUPER FUNNY xDDD

we was late for our class @@
dont know why
ii had nothing to say when he was there
ii think ii scare ==
after he back home
ii talk non - stop ==

and ii hate people spread out my things
some more with a stupid reason !
I HATE IT !

whole day ii only ate chicken rice at my school before my chinese paper 2
untill night around 8pm +
ii hungry and gastric
very good ==
Miss Low * Mr.Ong's wife
made mii a hot milo
thanks alot ><
felt much more better ^^

yesterday night ii was seperate with Michelle, ZuYin and Mingbin
they was in Miss Low's van
Mr.Ong asked mii followed him @@
ii was alone with Cindy ><
back home Michelle told mii something made mii shocked ><
but after told someone ii was MORE MUCH SHOCKED AND ANGRY !
but the most innocent is Julius ==
ii really very rude when ii am angry @@
cant control myself at all ==
sorry ya ~

later going cut my hair <333
weeee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment