Friday, May 29, 2009

Self - Defence

Weeee ~
today last day !!!!!
EXAM END !!!!!
Wohooooo ~
however there was something serious happen to mii yesterday
cause that ii cant concentrated memories my economy's notes
but lucky ii still remember my form4 note so that ii can bluff abit on my economy essay xDDD
about my last paper science paper 1
speechless with it @@
after the economy paper 2
no one going do any revision again
all just gather together and chit chat rubbish xDDD

FINISHED SCHOOL
we are FREE NOW !!!!!!!!!!
so happy and excited with it xDDDD
back home and throw away my school bag xDDDD
* ii didnt throw but ii just put it on my sofa then ii online xD
later night going PJ celebrate "Duan Wu Jie" with my family
my grandma want us gather and dinner together =]
this really good for us, if not ii dont know how many years we wont meet without reason ==

Julius said that ii looked like those AV girls when ii wear my spec that without power
LOL
last time when ii took pix with the spec my friends told mii this too @@
they told mii that ii like AV teachers ==
really ? @@
ii didnt feel that at all
just feel like a normal girl wear spec for fun xDDD

around 5pm dadi came back and fetched mii
went to Central Market fetched mami too
OMG ==
on the way to Central Market and PJ traffic jam like hell ==
gosh ><
ii think ii sat inside the car around 1 hour ==
lucky ii top up my phone before this
if not tomorrow newpapers TOP news with title
[ Girl Being Stone Inside The Car While Traffic Jam]
LOL !!!!
ii know ii lame =PPPP

we went to 1U japanese buffet restaurant for dinner
* ii forgot the name of the restaurant ii only remember ShoXXXX ==
ii didnt eat much but ii feel shy to get foods ><
they are too many adults over there @@
when we get ready to leave my sister had just reached there
dadi mami and ii stayed back accompany her for her dinner

we went into a Vietman restaurant for my sister's dinner
and our topic is "Ying's future"
who is Ying ?
mii larhx of course ==
my sis asked mii that what course ii interest with ?
ii told her that maybe ii will follow her way for Busniess Course
my tuition teacher suggest mii for PR
* ii really cant remember long term of PR however they just told mii ><
my sis suggest Pharmacist for mii
she told mii that there are different kind of Pharmacist
other than those medicals, there is also some pharmacist for health
my sis said that nowadays alot people care about their health and they would spend money with it
if ii really success ii can open my own shop and sell those healthy's foods or drinks
and ii also want to be health because ii'm weak and not healthy ==

before we back home we had passed by a japanese shop Shojikiya
there selling japanese food and snack xD
ii love it alot !!!! xDDD
my sis suggest that my dadi maybe can send mii to japan and study because ii interest with japan
ii admit with it xD
ii love japan alot ~!~!~!~!~!~!
suki desu ><
TaDa ~!
this is what ii bought from that shop ^^




we back home and helped my sis arranged the stock that she need to sell at Genting
she going Genting tomorrow for 2 weeks for sales
we back home around 11.30pm @@

ii skip school tomorrow because my school is going celebrate teacher's day
ii dont want watch those malay singing their own tradisional's song or dance ==
ii will faint and dizzy ><
no thanks alot
ii rather stay home sleep and online xDDD
ohya ~
ii get my Dermedex from Lena this morning xDDD
going use it later ^^
so excited =PPPPP








self - defence is important to everyone exspecially girls or womens
we should know how to protect ourself from hurt and dangers
we are easy to get hurt from people exspecially guys
ii know that sometime girls hurt guys too
but you will never know what will a girls or women think and feel after she get hurt from you

ii will love you forever ever
you are my only one
ii swear my heart is only for you
all this just a part of lie
ya, maybe is true too
but will it really will forever ever ?
how long will it last for ?
10 years ?
20 years ?
30 years ?
or more ?

please do not hurt any girls and womens around you
they will hurt deep deep and deep
and girls
you know that kind of feeling and please dont hurt any guys around you

who should ii trust now ?
however it is not happen to mii but ii know it really hurt
exspecially from the guys you love

should ii trust my friends ?

my laopo, buddys, friends,
please dont lie on mii
it will hurt mii alot and more than you think

should ii trust my family ?


ii dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment