Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh SHIT

Oh SHIT Oh SHIT Oh SHIT
OMG !
actually ii quite confident about my account paper 2
but NOW !
gosh !!!
not because ii cant remember the format
not because ii didnt do my revision
not because ii too scare
is because ii dizzy !!! ==

early morning went to school
super dizzy @@
chit chat with friends
revision together
but ii cant really concentrated because ii really not feeling well ><
at the end they revision ii slept ==

when ii get the account paper
ii saw penyata pendapatan
kunci kira-kira
buku catatan 1
imbanga duga
with
buku tunai
lejar
jurnal

all this things were flying @@
ii cant even hold my pen and wrote
ii kept on layed on table AND
ii accidently fall as sleep !!!!
WTH !
ii dont know how long ii had slept
when ii woke up ii continued my paper
but ii still felt dizzy and vomit !
ii really cant concentrated for my paper
after ii had finished my document which ii cant imbang it
teacher said times up !
my penyata pendapatan just started with jualan !!!!
my account paper ==
miss low going kill mii if ii fail my account
OH no ~~~~~~~

after the paper
we all get ready home
ii cant walked ==
ii cant even stabil myself
lucky Michelle and Zuyin was beside mii if not ii already fall down @@
they assisted mii from 4th floor untill outside gate there
Ivan's mami was complained we were late
he assisted mii get into car too @@
ii like a old women ><
anyway, thanks you all alot ^^

when reached home Ivan assisted mii in house @@
they asked mii called them when ii getting serious asked mii bring along my phone
after ii put down my bag ii straight away layed on my sofa and rest
Ivan called and asked mii rest more and remember after feel better
when ii woke up
already 6pm ==
but at least ii feel better =]
woke up changed cloth bla bla bla
started to eat my lunch ==
but ii cant finished it ><
after that my mami had bought mii rice again ==
omg
how ii going finished all this ? ><

ii online and checked something
my neightbour had passed mii a post deliever
my friends order SANA's product from mii
it quite small @@
ii not really suitable SANA's product
cause my skin is oily and normal skin * combination skin
SANA's product is for normal, dry skin and also combination skin
but ii think is normal and dry skin ><
however ii love the smell but ii still cant use it TT

sad TT

my cleanser going finish soon @@
ii really dont know what brand ii should use next ==
Dermedex ? @@
exp ==
Sana
not suitable for oily skin ==
Neutrogena
now using feel like wanna change another brand ==
ii really dont know still got what brand for mii to use ==

2 more days to go
2 x 24hours = 48hours
48hours x 60minutes = 2880minutes
2880minutes x 60seconds = 172800 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment