Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My First Exam Week

ohya
today morning when ii reached school ii met with ZuYin
we saw rainbow again xD
however it is "half" rainbow @@

haiz ==
my math paper ii dont think ii will get good result
my bm paper ii think just get passing mark
my bi paper sure pass but dont know the marks
my SEJ PAPER FAIL !!!!
ii done my paper 1
but ii passed up a blank paper 2 ==
at really blank actually @@
with 2 or 3 question ? ==

since form1 started
II HATE HISTORY
ii dont know what for we all need to study and memories it
it USELESS for our future
as my teacher said if goverment didnt set history as compulsory subject
NO ONE will take it in PMR or SPM
no point we all memories all those history ==
will your boss ask you how Malaysia beat by British ?
Ciri - ciri tamadun ?
how many COUNTRY HAD BEAT MALAYSIA ?
no people feel interesting about it

tomorrow having chinese paper
but ii dont know why that teachers set our chinese paper time on afternoon not early morning when school ==
tomorrow morning do not have any exam but chinese paper on afternoon
some more paper 1 for tomorrow paper 2 on friday
weird right ?

anyway, ii wont go school tomorrow early morning ==
stay home study my economy
afternoon only go school for the chinese paper
but ii wonder what cloth we need to wear tomorrow ?
ii dont want wear uniform ><
cause ii need to tie my hair
ii really sick and tired about my hair every morning ==
dont give a suggestion that ask mii to cut my hair
no, ii wont =PPP
ii love my hair xD

almost 1 week passed
another week for exam
next week have alot paper 2 and essay TT
how ii going memories all those ? @@
die die die ==
but holiday coming soon xDD
ii want to hang out with my friends ><
but ii also need tuition and work ==
always spoil my holiday mood about work
ii told my sis that ii having tuition class on holiday
she said that my tuition class on evening or night
so morning and afternoon ii can go for help ==

ok, fine
this call FAMILY ==
if ii say no
others will complain that ii heartless, lazy, bla bla bla bla bla ==
ii'm a good girl @@
haiz .....

ohya
planned to cut my hair on sunday but fail
cause the saloon closed
yesterday planned to cut too
but fail again ==
sorry arhx, MingBin laopo TT
too late told you about that ><
ZuYin said that maybe friday we go cut after school
but we having chinese paper 2 only friday after school @@
all things havent been confirm yet
haiz ~

later going bm tuition
hope ii wont fall as sleep later ><

dont know why
saturday night started kept on argue for nothing
tired and speechless
what happen to you ?
haiz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment