Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kosong

what kosong ?
why kosong ?
where kosong ?

my add math paper ^^
LOL
my brain kosong
my paper kosong
* not really, with some tiny messy word xD
ii already give up after get the paper
those a b c d x 12345 = 2b4c5b
ii dont know them
they also dont know mii ==

alot people give up with it ==
including mii @@
hahahahaha xD
my mid-term exam still baii baii ==
hopeless TT

dont know why started yesterday ii cant balance myself ==
today at school ii cant balance myself too ><
unstabil @@
LOL
ii also dont know what happen to mii
hopefully is nothing
ii dont want meet with doctor and those biiter's medicine ==
no THANKS alot ^^
and holidays coming soon
ii need save money and energy for my holiday's activity xD
tuition
work
hang out with friends
* how many times ii had repeat this ? ==
=PPPP

Weeee ~
ii had received my lens that ii order for my customer ><
lucky ><
and ii going to use Dermedex again =]
tomorrow get it from Lena ^^
ohya ~
tomorrow last day ^^
last day for exam xDDD

friday night after tuition maybe going Taman Saga there having dinner/supper with friends =]
excited xDDDDD

1 more day to go
1 day = 24 hours
24 hours = 1440 minutes
1440 minutes = 86400 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment