Monday, May 18, 2009

Fishes ==

you all tot that ii going post FISH pix over here ?
NO ==
ii really felt that alot fishes around mii @@
get what ii mean ? ==
ii FISH !

exspecially saturday when ii attended my tuition teacher's daughter birthday party ><
that Mr.ong
make mii so FISH lorhx TT
some more ii almost fall down when we all get ready home
lucky Zhen Xiang beside mii ii hold him before ii fall down xD
Kien Siong fetched us back because we all had no transport home ><
but when he turned his car ii had knocked my head to the window ==
before ii knocked head Julius pushed Zhen Xiang 2 pushed mii ii knocked my head hardly TT
ii love Alphard <333

sunday wanted to go for hair cut @@
but Gravdo * ii dont know the real spelling closed ==
my hair have block my eyes ==
cant see anything ><
but ii think tomorrow ii going with ZuYin and MingBin after school =PP
haha

ohya ==
my BM paper
GOSH !
it hard to mii ><
but ii accidently fall as sleep while ii read the pages xD
haha
lucky ii finished it in time ><

when tuition
ii not sure because of what reason @@
ii kept laughed non - stop ==
my BI class 1 and half hour
ii almost laughed for 1 hour + ==
stomach pain ><
crazy @@

really hope june holiday will come faster ><
ii want to gaiigaii with my friends TT
however my sis said that ii need go to work when holiday ==
so my june holiday is work tuition less gaiigaii ==
haiz TT

ii tot that ii got alot rubbsih to post
but at the end like nothing much ? @@

can ii really ignore you ?
ii dont really trust myself can do it
even my friends too
we are FREN only

*********

Something as simple as I’m hearing your name,
Put words in my head that I cant explain.
Back then, I wasn't really sure,
But now I see you are all I need and more.


I know we're only friends and it hurts so bad,
Because I know I'm a guy you don't wish to have.
My eyes glisten, I have butterflies flying,
Can you look at me, see how much I'm trying.


I sit and stare in your eyes, as you tell me again
Of how much you have fallen for my friend.
You leave me sad, yet I wish you'd stay,
In case I don't see you for the rest of the day.


I call you daily, asking how are you,
Inside I'm dying to say I want to be by your side.
I'm not sure, exactly how long I can take,
Before my heart shatters of waiting so late.


I want to say I love you, for you to understand,
That I can no longer see us being just friends.
I'm scared to tell you baby, I don't want you to go,
So deep inside I hide my emotions so they wont show.


Every love song I hear, your name came into my mind,
So easy to feel it, so hard to be said.
Your everything I need in a girl to be,
If only one day, you would love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment