Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crap-ing

My final is coming soon, it is 8th of November = =
I really worry about my math because I have to go for the resit paper ! If I fail it again, resit become retake !
I will FML ! Waste of time and I might not able to continue studies on degree .
Dont know why I'm so into marketing recently, I cant wait to study at degree !
What I heard from my friends that marketing need to create and draw some product as assignment, I'm a girl that couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler how can I draw something more than a straight line ?!
Dont know how am I going to survive in degree course that full of drawing = =

Recently I'm addictive with iPhone's application .
All these have to thanks to Nicole's i-Touch because there is a lot of games inside her i-Touch .
Even Cynthia and Yash they also have i-Touch and iPhone, this cause mii keep borrow from they to play those games >.<
I wish to have one too, when will I get my own iPhone 4 ? T_T
I'm a facebook and twitter freak, thansk god that Digi is free access to facebook so I can facebook anytime anywhere even I dont have smart phone and internet plan xD

You know what ?
My bed time is getting early and early = =
Last week I was slept before 10pm and now if I sleep before 12am I will keep yawning during the class Zzz
I can fall asleep anytime anywhere even my friends are talking or in the phone with mii .
* I am yawning now because yesterday I was slept on 12.30am T_T

I might be going Midvalley this coming Saturday because there is a agent wanted to interview mii >.<
I am thinking whether I should go there alone or ask my friends along because my final exam is coming soon I dont wanna spend too much time for other stuff some more once I shopping it will waste time and my money =(
But actually is kinda worry because I'm going to drive there alone and is kinda boring if going out alone .
I'm contradiction now, ermmmm should say that I am always contradiction to everything !

Ok, crap enough ~
Wanna continue fb, twitter and complete my housework after this .
Will be going out on 8pm discuss assignment with my classmates at my favorite bubble tea cafe =D

2010-2010 过了
如果现在的我们还在一起
这个就是我们第4个月的纪念日
也是我们之间最特别的纪念日

那天你写的东西其实我有看到
看了莫名其妙流泪
之后很明显的 你也删了
之后看到你写的状态
想了很就才like了
其实不知道自己做的对还是不对
但是还是会忍不住啊

其实我很想知道你有想我吗?
你会经常回想起我们之间的事情吗?
回想时会突然傻笑吗?
还是觉得很厌恶?
我还是很想知道我都不知道的事

No comments:

Post a Comment