Sunday, October 24, 2010

F Hacker

FML !
F Hacker !
Dammm you all !

I was so happy that night, went to YiPPee Cup for our foundation course final econs assignment, that was the first time I went out with my classmates just for assignment .
It might be last time for us cause our couse will be end after our final which is on November =(
Although only few of us but we were very happy that night .

The menu of the cafe =D

Although assignment night become facebook night but luckily we still able to complete our assignment which is have to pass up by tomorrow .
That day we all were spam-ing each others facebook and I was super active at facebook .
By the time I reached home I was wanted to continue facebook but facebook kick mii out and request to login again .
Password error and facebook said that I had changed my password = =
Since when I change my password ?!
Even my hotmail also having the same problem !
The most dammmmm freaking thing is I forgot my alternate email id and pass !

Facebook account gone .
Hotmail account gone .
Customer details gone .
Order details gone .
Facebook page of my online business gone .
FML !

Everything has to start all over again !
I always have to do double work = =
My page was almost nearly 700 peoples like and now become less than 20 peoples !
Ahhhhhhh !
Dammm moody that day and slept at 3am in the morning T_T

Create a new hotmail account and facebook account on the next day =(




Facebook Page: PenBeauty Shop
* LIKE Please =(
As you can see that there is only 19 peoples like .
My 700 + GONE !
DAmmmmmm !


For those who are my facebook's friends please add mii when you read this =(
I couldn't add all of you with my new account due to facebook technial problem .

And also my nuffnang !
Ahhhhh !
Money fly away from mii T_T
I couldn't change my email address =(
That is sad lohhh !

Everything is worst to mii this year ! = =
Something better happen on mii please .
Maybe kena toto earn 1million ?
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment