Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random Sunday

Its been quite a long time I didnt update my blog .
I always cant upload pictures with my sister netbook =(

I was planned to blog about yesterday but I'm too lazy upload picture this and that so I decided to post it next time .
Yesterday was a happy and tired night, I almost slept in the cinema Zzz

There are 3 assignment pending =(
Due date is coming soon but I still not yet get it done .
One of the reason is because I'm lazy xD
Everyone knows this, I'm always being lazy .
Another reason is I dont really know how to start it or continue with it .
My final is coming soon .
I wish to gradurate but I have to pass my math first T_T
This is the only subject that I worry about !
Already started to do revision because left 2 more weeks to my final .

Guess what ?
Recently I wa slept before 10pm = =
Can you imagine that is my sleeping time ?
I dont think so but I really feel tired around 9pm and fall asleep before 10pm .
I cant believe that is my sleeping time .

My brain is blank now because my stomach is empty T_T
I wanna go out but I lazy to bathe .
Bathe is always the biggest and troublesome process to a long hair girl like mii = =
Someone push mii, I wanna move =(

No comments:

Post a Comment