Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Out to Midvalley

It was 16 of Octorber .
Went to Midvalley with Nix as he did promised that he will bring mii to Manhattan Fish Market when we were passed by Manhattan Fish Market that is still under renovation at Pavilion .
I love Mahattan Fish Market although I dont eat fish because I was get stuck by fish bone in my throat when I was a kid =(
Fish phobia LOL
One of the reasons that I love MFM is because the dish that I ate was with cheese =D
They will heat up the cheese in front of you before they serve the dish .
Of course you can see the cheese is melt on the prawn ! Owwwwwww ~! >.<
I love cheese and seafood

Before we went for our dinner we headed to cinema to get movie ticket so that we will be going for movie after dinner .

The Other Guys
A comedy movie that made mii nearly fall asleep in the cinema = =
I think it was because I was too tired, I think it is a nice movie ~

After we get our movie ticket, we went to MFM that I had been desperate for so longggggg ~~~~
I went to MFM once with Bin but I ordered the wrong dish =(
How sad was that !
This time I must make sure myself will order the right one =D

After discuss with that fellow and asked some information from the waiter, we ordered the right dish and enjoy our dinner =D
Weeeee ~
I was so happy about that because it been quite a long time I didnt eat it, exclude last time I ordered a wrong dish with Bin = =

Our movie was started on 12am because 9.45pm was sold out so we decided to walk around in Midvalley after our dinner .
Passed by Vincci and saw a nice purse !
Of course I bought it because I love it so much and I'm going to throw the previous one !
That is suck because it is a balia purse = =
Hard to take out or put in all my cards and it always hurt my fingers =(
Screw it and welcome my dear Vincci


We went home after this because it was still early for our movie and Midvalley was going to close soon .
And I did completed some of my assignments =D
See, I'm a good girl that make use of time !
Guai lehhhhhh ~ =P

Went out around 11pm something for our movie .
As I said, I was too tired that day so I was nearly fall asleep in the ciname during the movie >.<
Bin and Alviss went to Midah Old Town after clubbing but I was too tired so I went home first .

So happy I get myself a new purse xD
Love it soooooo much ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment