Saturday, October 9, 2010

Moral Presentation ♥ My Beloved Classmate

Give an O to myself for Thursday Presentation !
Thanks to this presentation, all my homework and assignment was delayed T_T
Keep re-edit our hard copy and slides and alot more !
If you are one of my Facebook's friends you can see that I was spam my own status last few days with all these stuff .
Seriously cant imagine how tension and panic I was Zzz

Thanks to PMS, I was suffer like hell last few days and we were rushed for our slides and hard copy = =
I was extremely tired and sick !
Slept around 10pm or 12am, woke up at 5am !?
What kind of student life is this ? = =
Lucky we all completed everything by Tuesday even Thursday morning we were still re-edit our slides Zzz
Wedneday is the only last day for us to memorize our notes for presentation .
I was too tired and still suffer with PMS after I completed some of my homework that had to be pass up on Thursday so I decided to take a nap .
Until Nix called mii and he asked mii to bed because my brain is not functioning >.<
Went to bed after hang his phone because I seriously cant read even a single word !

Maybe my subconscious knew that I not yet memorize any of my note that I'm going to present on that day, I was woke up automatically on 5am .
Since I was already awake so I decided to memorize those point that I have to present later in last 1 and half hour .
My sister asked mii to drink 1 bottle essense of chicken while I was memorizing .
She also asked mii to drink one more bottle before going to college .

Get ready on 6.30am and waited for Rashidi to pick mii up .
He is my first malay-chinese friend xD
Since last week started, he came and send mii to college everyday =)
Of course I did pay for his parking fee, I'm not that bad to get advantage from him !
Petrol = Money

Went to college and rehearsal myself to my classmate .
Stupid pronunciation !
Weak Grammer !
Forgetful !
All these made mii more even stress and tension Zzz

Ohya !
I never mention about what topic I'm going to present right ?
The topic is
" Is access to condom irresponsible, dangerous or bad behavior ? "
Did a lot of research of condom and now only I know about the history of condoms and how many types of condom are available in the market xD
I'm sure this will be a funny topic thats why I decided to choose this as my moral presentation topic so that our presentation wont be boring .

Before we start our presentation, my moral lecturer was adviced girls shouldnt wear formal skirt which is too short and distract others bla bla bla bla @@
The skirt is not short but when I wear it, it looks short Zzz

You know what ?!
My hand was sweat like hell and I dont even remember did I scramble while I was presenting .
I was holding my script but I didnt even look at it for once because I was too nervous Zzz
Keep talking talking and talking ~~~~~~~~~
After I done my part, I reaslied that I didnt left out any point that I had jot down xD
I'm so happy and excited ! =D
We even demo how to use a condom during presentation due to our lecturer's requirement .
Nicole !
You're so COOL !

Presentation SUCESS !
Thanks to my classmates, you guys really help mii alot !
The first things I did after presentation was posted at Facebook xD
I know I'm lame but Sharing is Caring

Formal Look ♥
Too bad I didnt bring along my fake spec xD
We still have one last class after presentation, it is my favorite class ♥
Account class with my beloved Miss B
This name makes her looks younger and more even close with student ♥
♥ Faisal and Julian
Faisal is an open-minded malay, he is cute and friendly ♥
Julian is the lamest joker I never ever met before = =
♥ My group ♥
Joshua, Kugan, Nicole and Mii ♥
Sorry that I shout at you guys like that because I was too stress and tension =(
Julian, Faisal and Nicole
Joshua
He was looks great that day xD
Really cannot tahan guys with formal wear !
Cnythia
My very first indian-chinese friend ♥
She is so cute, friendly and helpful ♥
She helps mii alot before and during presentation ♥
See !
Faisal is so cute xD
The Jan intake's student ♥ David
One of the joker in our class but he is normal then Julian .
Julian is consider abnormal xD
My best friend in the class, Nicole
You were look great so stop telling mii you are ugly ok ? = =
Everyone says that you are pretty =)
I will always be your side ♥ ♥ ♥
One of the KLCC in our class, ♥ Rashidi
What I can say is my class got 3 guys with 180cm or maybe even higher ! = =
KLCC and KL Tower is in our class ! =D
He is the guy who pick mii up everyday morning .
Ohya Ohya !
He is also my very first malay-chinese friend xD
♥ Yasutaa ♥
She is a pure indian which is very friendly and kind ♥
She helps mii alot before and during presentaion ♥

There is even more classmates but they were left after class didnt get to take pictures with them =(
I was over hyper active that day =D
It is because of presentation success, I still so into our presentation because our presentation was fun, and I drank 2 bottle of essense of chicken = =
Thanks to my sister Zzz
Too energetic Too excited !

Went to lunch with Rashidi and David after class cause I was too hungry and my house's dinner still not ready yet .
Went to YiPee Club because I am crave with original flavor bubble tea xD


I couldnt fall asleep even I was very tired .
My energy was overload and I even skipped my dinner because I was too lazy to eat = =
Layed on bed for 1 hour plus only get to sleep Zzz

I love my moral presentation ♥
Thanks to my classmates, you guys really helps mii alot ♥
Thanks to my group mate ♥
Thanks to Nix for download the video ♥
Thanks to my sister for supporting mii ♥
Thanks to my brain was functioning during presentation so I didnt left out any point that I had momerize ♥

I love my classmates ♥
You guys really always be my side when I need help ♥
You guys change mii and my mind ♥
I was being racist during high school but you all are so friendly and kind ♥
Totally different from others ♥
Now I even hang out with malays and indians, sms with malays and indians, hug with malays and indians, share food or drinks with malays indians, and even more ♥
I can say that my class is really ♥ Satu Malaysia
♥ I love them alot ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment