Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Happy

ii felt happy since friday till n0w xD
ii been 3 days n0t bl0g @@
quite miss my bl0g ^^
hehe

why am ii happy?
S
E
C
R
E
T
=P

ii really need t0 keep it in secret cause ii d0nt want t00 much pe0ple kn0w ab0ut ><
*actually my m00d n0t g00d n0w but with0ut reas0n ==
* ii started m00dy when ii 0nline
* SHIT

saturday ii stayed h0me rest xD
ii slept untill 1pm
0nline f0r wh0le day
haha xDD

* actually ii cant really remember what happen 0n saturday @@
skip it better =]

sunday ii had went t0 CM helped my sis
wh0le day stayed there really very b0red @@
s0me m0re ii needed t0 stay there al0ne ><
wh0le day sms sms sms sms sms
after w0rked dadi mami fetched mii t0 grandma h0use t0 have dinner =]
my sis there t00 ^^

LOL
she t0ld mii that she w0rk as kinda garden TEACHER !!!!!!
cant y0u believe this ?!
0mg ==
she said that she n0w everyday wake up at 8.15am @@
teach th0se kids
but
she steal kid's f00d xD
she really very lame ><
thats my sis ^^
haha

back h0me ii still c0ntined sms and chat with friends xD
1 0f my 0ld friend he called mii we chat untill 2am @@
LOL
quite tired actually @@

t0day ii w0ke up early m0rning
ii als0 quite happy ^^
s0rry
it als0 a secret
ii think it will being a secret untill ii f0rg0t ab0ut it

went t0 sch00l ii chat with friends
this and that @@
d0nt kn0w why th0se girls must s0 DAMMMM ANN0YYING !!!!
WTH
scream like gh0st
my g0d
ii really g0ing crazy ab0ut that !
fine
skip it ==

finished sch00l
Ivan and ii back h0me t0gether
his mami really quite funny xD
haha
ii saw my mailb0x g0t mail ^^
ii felt s0 excited ab0ut that xD
wh0 kn0w ==
that girl p0st wr0ng things t0 mii TT
sad TT
t0night after tuiti0n dadi will fetched mii t0 u-lik exchange with her

ii didnt 0nline when ii reached h0me
ii needed t0 finish my h0mew0rk and ate my lunch @@
lucky ii get ready in time ^^
because after ii get ready Mr.0ng here t0 fetch mii
ZuYin and ii t0gether went t0 tuiti0n there t0 finish 0ur acc0unt h0mew0rk ><
BI teacher reached =]
have fun with her xD
haha
Wen Yi t0ld mii s0mething that made mii quite happy xD

after tuiti0n
dadi there t0 fetch mii
ii called her t0 c0nfirm ab0ut the l0cati0n
w0w
she dr0ve MyV ^^
ii dream car xD
ii saw her o.0
she quite cute and beautiful ^^
and her v0ice very cute xD
very sweet ^^
chibi chibi cute cute ~
kawaii desu ^^

back h0me and 0nline
d0nt kn0w why
that time started ii'm in bad m00d ==
SHIT
WTH
ii d0nt kn0w why ==
but still g0t al0t pe0ple ann0yying s0 much
my fire really can burn the sky !!!!!

s0rry t0 my friends if ii sh0wing my temper t0 y0u all
cause ii really d0nt kn0w why and ii cant c0ntr0l at all

maybe headache ab0ut m0ney
n0wadays N0 M0NEY N0 TALK !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment