Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Useless

ii had 3 days h0liday
ii didnt went anywhere ii just stay h0me and 0nline being 宅女 *wh0 kn0w this w0rd? <<< ==*
sleep
eat
0nline
watch m0vie
chat with friends
sms
ii did all this in 3 days n0thing change
even when 0ut pack f00d ii als0 lazy @@

when ii was al0ne did n0thing
ii felt that ii'm very useless and wasting time ><
if ii fail my SPM am ii g0ing c0ntined like this?
think f0r few mins
ii started scare ><
faster get s0me b00ks and study f0r my exam ><
scary TT

t0day ii went t0 sch00l
ii t0ld my friends ab0ut this
they als0 d0ing the same things with mii ><
they als0 felt scary and useless ab0ut themself ==
we kept talked ab0ut this t0pic
n0 m0re 宅女 !!!!!
started study ^^

we als0 chat ab0ut 0ur ambiti0n ^^

KF wanna bec0me a designer that design by using c0mputer
cause he interest ab0ut c0mputer

ZuYin wanna bec0me a translater
she learning Japanese n0w
and she quite g00d in BI BM

Michelle wanna bec0me a busniess w0men
she planned t0 study busniess

Mii?
PR
hell0 ~
n0t that kind 0f PR 0k? ==
ii'm high class ^^
*lame ==*
ii d0nt kn0w the l0ng term 0f PR any0ne can tell mii? @@
kn0w why ii want t0 bec0me PR?
ii s0 talkative sure can get al0t sales ^^
my cust0mer buy my things just because ii'm t00 ann0yying xDDD
haha ~
busniess als0 n0t bad
but ii like t0 talk m0re ^^
HuHu ~

started acc0unt exam @@
die die die ==
when ii t0uched the paper all my acc0unt's mem0ry g0ne !!!!!!
ii stunned while ii h0lding the paper ><
lucky at the end ii remember back abit s0 ii faster finished
but still
ii blacked f0rm5 chapter 1 questi0n ==
s0rry teacher TT
lalalalalala xP
felt s0 relax after finished the paper ^^

0hya
ii get my POPTEEN fr0m Mavis ~
HuHu ~
s0 happy that ii get it xPPP
ii l0ve t0 see leng zai
and 0f c0urse leng luii t00 ^^
hehe xDDD
Yuii
Kumiki
Tsubasa
ii l0ve y0u ^^
daisuki =]

ii als0 try t0 learn japanese by myself
ii l0ve japanese t00 ^^
haha xDDD

4 comments:

  1. actually spm easy d. if u hv study then can get quite good d result. now still hv a few months. still enough time to study. work hard will let u success. gambateh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. h0pe s0 @@
    by the way
    wh0 are y0u? o.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O erm... u hv my fs oledi. name night-kid.

    ReplyDelete