Monday, March 2, 2009

My Beauty Dairy



My Beauty Dairy
a t0p and cheap mask in TAIWAN n0w ^^
ii wanna buy this since l0ng time ag0 ==
ii kn0w this mask since last year fr0m NANA and POPTEEN
it g0t different type 0f mask
f0r different kind 0f skin

yesterday ZuYin and ii went t0 KLCC t0 get this mask fr0m my suppler ^^
she quite beautiful xDDD
haha ~
s0 excited and happy that ii get 1 big pack 0f mask ~
HuHu =D
haha ~

we went t0 sushi king arranged this mask and ate 0ur lunch =]
after arranged we walked ar0und and back h0me ~
ii went t0 ZuYin's h0use rem0ve 0ur make up and get ready f0r mask ^^
felt s0 excited ab0ut the mask ~
we tried it and watched m0vies t0gether ~
after half h0ur we t00k 0ff the mask
0mg !!!
ii l0ve the kind 0f feeling xPPPP
S0 FRESH AND NICE !!!

y0u all wanna try? ^^
add my new friendster acc0unt that f0r mask ^^
but ii havent set up all th0se
cause ii'm late f0r my dinner ><
maybe y0u all have a l00k t0m0rr0w aftern00n ~

dinner dinner =D
Byes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment