Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lack Of EQ

ii really lack 0f EQ ==
sh0uld said that ii have n0 EQ ==

ii really cant hide my expressi0n t0 any0ne
if ii hate y0u
ii w0nt less and d0nt want talk with y0u
my face will sh0w "ii hate y0u" 0r "ii d0nt like y0u" this kind 0f expressi0n @@
ya, y0u can blame mii h0w c0me ii s0 evil
ii als0 d0nt kn0w why
ii really d0nt have much EQ t0 hide all my expressi0n
even 1 als0 hard ><

because 0f this my temper really n0t g00d @@
this 1 ii really admit all the time xDD
endure really is t00 hard f0r mii ==
h0wever al0t 0f my friends ask mii t0 try
BUT
ii really hate pe0ple sh0wing 0ff in fr0nt 0f mii
yaya
y0u are s0 pr0
but st0p sh0w 0ff in fr0nt 0f mii
ii really will die @@

actually ab0ut net friends
f0r guys ii really prefer t0 chat at FS FB all things
just n0t msn ==
cause
ii will type all my OS there ==
s0metime friendster ii did t00 ><
but ii really cant endure t00 much
my patient ii think 0nly g0t 0.1% ==
f0r girls ii can treat it very friendly ^^
f0r guys, ii'm s0rry
ii really will in fire @@
but n0t all
very very very very very very few *maybe 1 0r 2* ii will treat them as n0rmal friends @@

ii think g0t al0t net friends feel that ii very pr0ud and LC
hmmmm o.0
actually ii dammm an0yying dammmm talkalive
untill all my friends wanna kill mii =P
s0rry larhx xDDD

if s0me days ii less talk 100 sentences in half h0ur
mean that ii d0wning 0r thats n0t mii !!!!!
hahahahaha ~
GH0ST ~~~~~~~~~ @@

*n0w my m00d quite bad, cause my parents and my sis pr0blem ii been implicated*
*sc0lded by them just because 0f they are in bad m00d*

erm
what things can upgrade my EQ? o.0
but ii d0nt think ii will success ==
zzz
really 1 ~
if can
ii think ii success l0ng time ag0 ==
ii feel that ii am a fake capric0rn
my friends feel that t00
h0wever g0t a little same with capric0rn @@
ii am faker xDDDD
lalalalala ~

*ign0re mii =P*

Byes =]
blehx =P

4 comments:

  1. Hmmss some sugesttiong for that i hide too long nvr dare to tell u ~ ><
    sometime u at class reali no so respect teacher although me too but u mus see situation.
    sometime u r too talkative @@ until ur fren will duno wan give u wad reply or respon . .
    and me as ur fren i dont care ur face expression bcuz i noe u r not acting, but u can try do not do cute anymore cuz other will hate it ..
    Hope you dont mind i give so much sugesttion ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~
    ii will try t0 c0ntr0n myself =]
    if ii can @@

    ReplyDelete
  3. got meh? u very irritating and talking
    some more pretty attractive to some people
    if u want hate me please dont not to talk to me i feel bad about myself lol
    just tell me i'll change ^_^

    dog here ^_^

    ReplyDelete