Sunday, March 8, 2009

One Day

how many pe0ple will die in 0ne day?
h0w many baby will b0rn in 0ne day?
h0w many pe0ple will br0ke with their bf/gf in 0ne day?
h0w many pe0ple will c0uple with the pers0n their l0ve in 0ne day?

what will happen?
h0w many things will happen?
ii d0nt kn0w @@

ii always think this when ii sitting inside a car
if an0ther car crash 0n my car what will happen t0 mii?
die?
if ii didnt die but the pers0n wh0 t0gether with mii die h0w?
sad and cry?
ii d0nt kn0w

ii always think this when ii cr0ss the r0ad
if ii happen accident again
am ii crack my leg again?
0r ii cant walk f0rever?
0r die?
ii d0nt kn0w

this few days ii bec0me em0 when ii al0ne
d0nt kn0w why ==

ii think al0t
think ab0ut the questi0n that ii type here

what will happen in my future?
m0ve t0 PJ?
study in c0llage?
fail my SPM?
get a my car?
c0ntined stay with parents?
get a rich bf?
0versea?
ii d0nt kn0w

when my mind will bec0me mature?
when ii will st0p scream here and there?
when ii will st0p ann0ying?

ii d0nt kn0w why this few days ii have al0t questi0n
just ign0re it ...
=]

8 comments:

  1. hahahah
    u remind me thinking of those stuff before i trying to torture myself
    well u see
    i think those things when i am depress...
    i was thinking
    what if i die what will happen to my friends
    will i be able not to see them again?
    what will happen if i die?
    what if i sent back to malaysia, do i get back the life i want?

    who will be marrying?
    what if i had a children? what will i teach him?
    what if i cant see the girl that i like anymore
    what will happen
    those stupid stuff just ignore them

    when i thinking those stuff i think i am going to have my nightmare

    lol well to be honest don't think those things anymore
    enjoy ur life now... before u start working and studying....

    from dog^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur problems o questions is very famous 4 d youngster like u, so try 2 find someone who can guide o share their experience with u 。dun think 2 much lah, when u face it automatically u‘ll soft it。so dun worry,b happy!O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  3. headache al0t larhx ==
    ii d0nt kn0w lerhx @@

    f0r j0nas

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol==
    mygod!!!!!
    dun luan luan think larhx aiyor~~~
    i love u^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha
    thanks jie =]
    muakz ^^
    l0ve y0u t00 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. lalalalala lucky my emo pass long long jor >< now is ur turn muahahahaha !

    ReplyDelete
  7. gila gila j0rhx ==
    this few days als0 like this @@

    ReplyDelete