Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dont feel like wanna put some pix in the article
my heart is full of word =(
full of BORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH

ii dont know what to do
can someone tell mii which website or software can download songs ? o.0
ii wanna download Lena Fujii's song
ii downloaded at Sogou but playback fail for no reason while ii move it into my phone =(
ii want to listen it with my phone TT

ii love korea and japan song now xDDD
if you all got some nice song remember let mii know xDDD
the better way is you send mii the song file ^^
lazy go and download later put it into my phone playback fail again !
ii will crazy about it

guess what is my first meal ~
bread with chilli tuna and hot chocolate
ii skipped school again
home alone now and nothing to eat ==
II DONT WANT EAT MAGGIE MEE again =(
opppssss
ii not yet wash my dishes ==

No comments:

Post a Comment