Monday, August 10, 2009

Gratz

ii cut my hair yesterday
it being slanting but it too short ><
ii wait it grow longer
say baii baii to my wawa fringe @@
and my hair become shorter =(
however only 4cm + ii think but ii still miss it TT
ii scare ii will miss my wawa fringe too TT

this few days ii busy work, tuition, celebrate grandma birthday
saturday whole day worked at CM kinda tired =(
back home around 11.35pm
sunday woke up around 11am ate my breakfast and watched movie xDDD
机械梦情人 / 绝对彼氏
dont know you guys got watch this movie before or not
kinda touch and sweet
is about a robot (boy) fall in love with a human (girl)
it only got 11 episode but it is a nice story ^^

today is a hot day =(
hate it !
ohya ~!
ii measured my weight afternoon
45kg !!!!!!!
OMG !!!!!!!
II GAIN WEIGHT !!!!!!
let celebrate for mii ^^
wakakakakakakaka xDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment