Monday, August 24, 2009

yesterday slept around 4am again ==
webcam till 3am but cant sleep for no reason @@
today woke up around 9am awake by dadi
cause he not feeling well today so he went to see doctor before this he awake mii get ready to maybank
ii wanna register a maybank account for my online business xDDDD
money come come come $$$

it took around 1 hour for the registration =S
the machine cant read my finger print @@
tried around 10 time with 2 machine
lucky at last it read it if not others sure feel that ii'm aline ==
now ii got my own bank book and own ATM card xDDD
feel so excited about it =PPPP
however it is a joint account with my dadi
these is all the stuff for registration =)
on my leg xDDDD

back home started set up my blogspot online shop =)
now done around 50% ii think
ii not yet put image for my product
need another registration for lenses from my supplier @@
he/she didnt online TT
sad about this
ii still need to wait 1 more days cause ii dont think he/she will online tonight =(

tomorrow hang out xDDDD
so excited about it
wednesday hang out again @@
money $$$$ again

No comments:

Post a Comment