Saturday, August 22, 2009

yesterday slept around 4am today woke up around 9am ==
mami suddenly received sms from staff said she went to today
so mami will stay home today and ii'l going work
mami fetched mii to station around 10am cause rain suddenly
before go CM ii went to SW passed the lens over there for Carmen
reached there and started work untill 2.30 only done all customer's stuff =S
my breakfast + lunch ate around 2.30pm TT

left there around 6pm because ii went to visit my grandma at hospital
she just had operation today =(
feel so sad about this she already old but she need operation for her leg
she cant even walk
when ii reached there ii saw her
my tear almost rolled down from my eyes
white hair
look pale
different kind of machine around her
she said she feel uncomfortable and pain

Grandma, hope you recover as soon as possible
you promise mii that you will accompany we all eat japanese food again =)
Muaksss

back home after uncle reached there
dinner with family and auntie
headache about my shoes and maybank account =(

this few days my friends told mii that ii look fat than last time make mii feel so happy xDDD
but some of them told mii that my face fat too TT
sad about this =(

yesterday almost fall down while ii gaiigaii at SW
why am ii keep on fall down for nothing ? =S

might be hang out tuesday again =)


No comments:

Post a Comment