Thursday, August 13, 2009

just back home from tuition
dont know why ii feel so worried since yesterday night
but ii dont know what ii worried about =S

ordered MCD for my lunch ==
ii burst my wallet =(
1 meal cost mii rm12.40
after tuition went to Ayamas with Yin
another rm4.80

my sister's staff suddenly resign cause my mami need to stay there for help
today she need to take care of 2 shop cause another staff need to go school every thursday
ii cant help anything cause ii need tuition untill 4pm and no transport for mii to CM
ii plan to go help tomorrow before my tuition class @@
but ii still having transport problem =(
ii know ii can go with LRT but how ii go to LRT station ?
taxi rise price and bus are low ==





why am ii worried so much without any reason ?

No comments:

Post a Comment