Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SMK Pandan Mewah Closed

Weeeee ~!
SMK Pandan Mewah Closed
H1N1 detected
untill next week 17 of aug
what a great news xDDD
we all hope for this for few months since H1N1 started =PPP

today ZuYin, Edwin, Michelle, Jung Woon and ii being a good student at school ^^
we all did our account document revision xDDD
ii done 2 document which ii can imbang it ~!
Gratz For Mii ♥
ii never imbang my document before since form 4 untill now by my own =(
so happy that ii can do it now xDDD
ii hope nothing will happen while ii having my trial exam ==
ii have alot troubles while ii had account exam last time and cause mii fail my account everytime TT
ii know how to do those question but ii cant finished it in time TT
sad =(
we all doing pass year question 2004 and 2005
ZuYin noticed that 2005's paper is the most easy
2008 LCCI started to changed the paper make it more difficult to us ><
ii hope ii can score A with account =)
add oil, my friends

want to revision with friends in the week holiday
of course ii feel like want to hang out too but ii waiting my hair grow =(
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment