Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cheers

my mood is getting better after ii had phone with Ivan that night ^^
thanks alot Ivan

OHya ~
my friend had gave mii a CamBride University English Language Examinations's website
ZuYin's sister study standard 5 same grade with mii ><
ii'm high school, my god ==
intermediate
ii wanna improve my english ><
ii thinking ii wanna go back to SG's english tuition centre but its far and no one fetch mii there
and it crush my account extra class however ii skipped it last week ==

today ii skipped tuition again ==
my reason is ii set my alarm in AM not PM
LOL
when ii awake it already 5.30pm my class just end ==
lucky ZuYin didnt go too @@
and ii also changed my blog' s song
Boys Over Flower

SS501 - Because I'm Stupid
SHINee - Stand By Me
SS501 - Making Lover
A ST ' 1 - Yearning Of Heart

ii love these song alot xDDD
however ii dont know what they singing @@
Edwin got his own personal drug
2 NE 1 - In The Club
he told mii that he listen this song for whole afternoon and he cant stop himself ==
LOL
nowadays we mostly listen korea's song and they watch horror movie ==
Edwin download alot horror and bloody movie ==
ii really not interested about it because ii afraid of it ><

tuesday everyone everyclass in SMKPM took part of our school first school magazine
we are first batch student for it =)
everyone continued camwhore in their own class but 5aset didnt ==
Edwin and ZuYin planned too but we had went to canteen while recess @@
dont know when we all camwhore about our class o.0

this few days ii was busy played Maple xDDD
it quite lag after Version 7.77's patch ==
and ii also repeated Twilight again
however ii not yet finish Twlight New Moon
Twiligt New Moon is coming around November
but now
ii wanna watch Harry Potter And The Half Blood Price
but my friends said that they want watch it around August school holiday ><
ii just cant wait to watch it xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment