Wednesday, July 22, 2009

YiiiiPeeee

ii started feel that my title is just for fun ==
it just meaningless @@

ii change my C-Box to ShoutMix xDDD
reason ? o.0
just for fun =PPP

YuRi jiejie back to KL from NS on monday
but ii could'nt out with her cause it is school day TT
ii dont think my mami let mii hang out with her after school or skip tuition ==
now ii got tuition almost everyday except saturday
but ii think saturday ii need work for my sis @@
my friends plan to go LowYat find some part time job
PC fair going start soon
ii hope ii can join them but ii dont think my sis will allow mii work at PC fair NOW
trial is coming soon @@
my sis told mii that her friend looking girls age like 17 + for those free launch job
even her friends saw mii they also ask my sis why she not allow mii to work for them
my sis reason is AFTER SPM
so ii need to wait ><

today some colleges had came to my school
of course they here to promote their college to form4 form5 and fom6 students
since last year ii already interested in air hostess xDDD
good eyesight
157cm +
but 1 of my friend told mii that air hostess actually not as good as we think ><

this sunday got extra tuition class @@
11am untill 12.30am
another tuition class on 2pm untill 4pm ii think @@
sunday really is a busy day ><
later tuition again @@

No comments:

Post a Comment